BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kira K.
I received this product for review from Influenster. Impress Press-On manicure comes in a large variety of colors and cute designs. Broadway Nails offers a choice between short or medium length press-ons. They are very easy to apply and you don't have to worry about the hassle of glue like you do with other store bought nails. The only thing I don't like about the nails are that they don't last long. These are great for if you're looking for something quick and easy but also cute. I also love the bottle the nails come in! Very cute and appealing.
Angie H.
Barrie, ON
Love love love the Dancing Queen inPress Manicure I just did. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy they were to do. Seriously in love with the nail polish bottle design as well. They look so natural, and shine oh my do they shine. Working girl is my next date with inPress Manicure. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Aileen C.
burlington, Ontario
I must have odd shaped nails as I found these did not fit me very well. I was still able to get them on and use them, but they just felt kind of awkward for me. I love the design and bright colours on them - I would never be able to do such pretty nails on my own. The application is very easy, and they do last a while, but for me, it did not last a week. I am fairly active and rough on my mails, and type for 90% of my work day, so I think this might explain why they did not last very long for me.

*I received these items through Influenster for free*
Cheri B.
Cambridge
I was excited to receive these complimentary press on nails from Influenster. I was looking forward to wearing them out for a Mother's Day Brunch today. I love the packaging it looks so cute displayed in the "nail polish bottle". The nail colours are great but unfortunately the nails did not fit my nail beds. Even if I trimmed my nails as short as I could, the press on nails were still too short. My daughter has small hands so she tried them but found the same problem. I am going to give them to my nieces ages 9, 12 and see if they will work for them.
Leslie S.
Oakville
I thought these nails were pretty easy to apply, I noticed a lot of people complained that they were too small for their finger nails but I did not find the same issue. I really enjoyed how "glossy" and high shine they looked. However, by the 3rd day I notice that some of the colour on the pattern design was coming off on the edges. I believe this happened because I do wash my hands a lot. Other than that I found this product to be great and I would use them again for a quick special occasion, but not necessarily for the full 10 days they advertise.
Andrea M.
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm a picky person...Just had to get that out of the way first. So I wasn't sure how I would like these nails, The idea of them seemed interesting and simple, But we all know that usually the idea is better than the execution. I tried them out (on sale) and haven't looked back since! I love the fit, the length (short) the colors and even the way they stick on. I have had a few lemons here and there (one that wouldn't stick or chipped quickly) But all in all I am very happy with these nails and receive many compliments every time I wear a set!
Madison C.
I received two Broadway Nails imPRESS Press on Manicure packages FREE from my 1st Influenster VoxBox. As a mom of three young kids, I hadn't had my nails "done" in years, so i was sooo looking forward to it. With my first pair, I made the mistake of putting them on while my kids were still awake... I think this didn't allow the nails to set properly, and they started falling off pretty quickly. With my second pair, they managed to stay past the initial applicated stage and stayed on for a couple of days more before they started falling off.

I wouldn't recommend them for every day use, but for a special occasion, party, date night, etc., I absolutely would! All of the colours and patterns available are GREAT, too.
Laura C.
London, Ontario
I got a box of these to try Free of Charge and was hoping they were fro adults.  Turned out they were for kids.. So I gave them to a friend of mine who's daughter was going to her Grade 8 Graduation.  She wore them and loved them.  She did have one come off at the dance, but was easy to put back on.  I wish they would make more of these, but in adult size.
For kids I recommend them due to their small size.. Very Easy to put on, no glue... YES...
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
I would have been a lot more impressed... but the sizing was horrible. All were too small or too big. I managed to get all to work other than my thumb and middle finger. It would have been a solid B rating had there been a better sizing choice.

3 nails I had to really play with as when I pulled the tabs, the plastic stayed behind so I was using a knife to try and get it to peel off.

I have another pack that I will be trying, maybe I got some 'off' package. I love the idea behind them and would be really excited if they were to fit proper.
Tina C.
Toney, AL
These are very easy to put on your nails. Buff your nails with the file provided in the kit. Clean your nail with the wipe provided in the kit. Match your nail size, peel off the tab over the glue, and press onto nails for 10-20 seconds. Wala you have manicure nails! The glue is not like most "stick on" nails, it is way better & last longer. These will last me over a week. Sometimes I will have a nail come off, but you have extras in the pack! With all the varieties of designs you can be sassy, classy, or just have fun with your manicure!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart