BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Ruby D.
Surrey, BC
I loved the product. As I'm always in a rush to go to a party as my time is always short. So instead of waiting for my nails to dry or worse, wrecking the nail job.. i would rather do this. Is this product a viable solution for the every day? No. Water leaks and the glue becomes undone very quickly. So for a quick, party ready solution.. GREAT. for a long standing solution ... no .. I'd rather go get a manicure for that. Great product and concept. I used it at a party.. and it got thru the night.. Thanks to @Influenster for the opportunity to sample the product. #Influenster
Dawn T.
Lindsay, ON
I received these and part of my VoxBox and I was super excited to try them out. I wasn't overly found of the solid colour provided but I loved the pattern one. I waited until my daughter was in bed to apply as I saw the warning to avoid contact with water for 1/2 hour and with a toddler awake this is literally impossible. Application was easy. The nails lasted two days and probably would have lasted longer if my daughter didn't have a long bath. I was glad that they came off easy cause I know in the past that I get bored with salon nails and it is not as easy to remove those.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
I've just received my VoxBox from Influenster at lunch and put a set on! It was quite quick and easy - I love the designs and colors! I'm not sure that they will stay on for a week, my nails are a bit "flatter" than the imPRESS nails and though they are sticking, I'm wondering it they will pull up in the middle as I really had to push to flatten them out to stick. But they seem like they would stay for at least a few days so perfect for an event! And I like that they aren't too long!
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC

I HAVE NEVER FOUND A PRESS ON NAIL THAT WORKS LIKE THIS. IT LOOKS AND FEELS AS IF I HAD WENT TO THE NAIL SALON AND GOT A FULL SET, OF GEL NAILS. I LOVE THE FLAWLESS LOOK AND THE FEEL AND THE WAY THEY LAST AS LONG AS THE PACKAGE SAYS (2 WEEKS). ANY WHO I AM A SEVERE HAND WASHER, I HAVE LIKE OCD. I CONSTANTLY WASH MY HANDS (I KNOW IT ISN`T GOOD FOR MY SKIN BUT I AM CONSTANTLY WORKING IN AN ATMOSPHERE WHERE I NEED TO WASH MY HANDS.
Scarlet
me gusta mucho la presentación pero duran muy poco y en el paquete no viene el pegamento y es una desventaja y para lo poco que dura no creo que su precio este muy bien pero me encanta su diseño
Cerian C.
Vancouver
The nails that came into the mail are not the type I would wear normally as one set was a "crackled" look, and the other was purple with hot pink and neon green stripes. The nails fitted very nicely and easily, with no mess. However, after 3 days they did start to come off, but mind you that I did touch water a lot and I also wash my hair with shampoo daily, I would buy the nails again in different colours (most likely solid colours) , but I would only purchase for events where I would only need it for a little bit ( that way I can be sure that they will last).
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
These are great when you don't like the upkeep of nail polish. I use my hands a lot, so I definitely don't wear a lot of polish.
But even though they're convenient and the size variety is great, they fall off pretty quickly. One of my fingers the nail shape bends down a bit, so the tip of my finger doesn't stick to the nail that well. When the adhesive gets when, they start to fall off almost immediately. They're great, but I'd only wear them for a day. I wouldn't try wearing them longer than that. And as a few other people mentioned, they don't look great up close.
Cris S.
Kingston, ON
I received these in my #voxbox and was super excited to try them out. I am not one to bother with my nails as I use my hands so frequently.
They were easy to apply and I really like that they have an arrangement of sizes so you can find the best match. I found them rather long (I usually keep my nails quite short) so I decided to clip them. They clipped really easily and I liked the look and feel of them much better shorter.
Unfortunately, they stated to fall off after just 4 hours.
These would be great for a special occasion, but not great for every day use.
Amanda W.
Barrie, WY
I received these complimentary from Influenster to try and I was not let down.

They were super easy to apply and lasted for a good amount of time. They were stuck on so well that even when I hit my nails against the car door they did not fall off.

I did have trouble with a couple of the nails falling off, but since there are extras given I was able to apply a new one right away.

Overall, I would definitely purchase these. Love the selection of patters and colour they come in!
Kira K.
I received this product for review from Influenster. Impress Press-On manicure comes in a large variety of colors and cute designs. Broadway Nails offers a choice between short or medium length press-ons. They are very easy to apply and you don't have to worry about the hassle of glue like you do with other store bought nails. The only thing I don't like about the nails are that they don't last long. These are great for if you're looking for something quick and easy but also cute. I also love the bottle the nails come in! Very cute and appealing.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart