BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jen L.
Pickering, ON
These are by far my most favorite for quick nail art. I have tested about just about every kind and design. Most stayed on for at least a week, some kinds I find fell off within 24hrs. It really depends on the occasion you are using these for and how often you wash your hands.... I mostly use these for special nights when I feel like having longer nails. My nails have a tendency to break very easily, so sometimes I put these on just so my nails can grow underneath them. These are wonderful because you don't have to file your nails down at all. Just press them on for your minute manicure!
Elisângela B.
São Paulo
Review for: Gel Swept Away more...
I won a box of another Brazilian brand, very good. And when I went through a perfumery near my house I saw these, I got 2, the gel cover has an incredible shine, I already used one and it lasts very well if you are careful, in case of emergency like a happy hour they are fantastic. It already comes with glue so you apply in 10 minutes...fast, easy and the result is great. I'd recommend it.

Minli Q.
Markham
This is my first time using fake nails or in this case, "press-on" nails. I did not like it at all. There were so many different sizes of nails that it was hard to judge which belonged to which finger. I don't have big finger nails so it made it harder because the press-on were similar sizes. After wearing it for 15 minutes, I went to wash my hands. One press-on nail already fell off. I felt that it was really sharp around the corners and it felt so bulky on my nails. You can see the adhesive that is used under the press-on nail because its so big and way too long for people (like me) who have short nails. After one nail fell off, I took everything on and went back to use nail polish instead.

*I received this product complimentary from Influenster/ Broadway nails.
Kelly E.
Hare Bay, NH
Review for: Covers Casting Call 24 Covers more...
For someone like me who in all honesty, is terrible at applying nail polish this was the easiest thing to apply: peal, sick, and instant Manicure. Salon style finishes in minutes in my own home.

Lots of designs to choose from.

I washed laundry, did dishes, took a hot bath, played with my dog, did all the normal things I do on a day to day basis and they still looked great. I even went fishing with them on, and Yes I put my own worm on the hook.
Erin D.
Strathmore
A friend brought these to a Favorite Things party, and they are now definitely one of my favorite things. I had just the plain french at first, but now have stocked up on a half a dozen different colors / styles / patterns to have on hand for when I want them. I can get a weeks worth of wear out of them at least. I get tons of compliments too. If you follow the instructions, take care of them and take your time putting them on, you wont have a problem. I highly recommend. The ONLY downfall is with retailers in Canada. They seem to be often sold out and don't get the new styles quickly.
mary v.
excelente producto , muy buenas , se ven super reales , las recomiendo , no perjudica la base natural de la una , se ven reales y lo mejor que tienen un diseno muy lindo
Birnalisis C.
Doral, FL
I love these nails because that way I do not mistreat mine. They are super cute and look natural. is the first time you use them and if I would like to use them again... Are super easy to use and to remove. If I would recommend them to those people who do not want to ruin their nails...
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
I love how easy this is to apply although within a day or so a few nails did fall off which was disappointing but they are not actually glued on so the staying power can not be expected to last as long as a real manicure. I love the concept of these and the price I just really wish they lasted longer. These retail for $10.99 in Wal-Mart so quite inexpensive. I would repurchase these again, they’re quick and easy and look fantastic.
I did receive these in the imPRESS manicure VoxBox for review purposes
Veronica B.
Massey Drive, NL
Received my complimentary trial box from Influenster. Neither of the shades/patterns would be what I would choose, but I tried out Joyride, a solid purply colour. I put them on late yesterday afternoon and managed to keep them on until breakfast this morning then I'd had enough. I found them awkward on my fingers, as I usually keep very servicable short nails. One thing I found was that even though I have very tiny fingers, even the largest size was too narrow on my thumbs. On the flip side of that, the adhesive extended way past the tips of my own nails, so stuff kept getting stuck up underneath. I wouldn't bother to purchase any of these, but I could see the appeal if you had a special occasion where you wouldn't be using your hands for much.
Ruby D.
Surrey, BC
I loved the product. As I'm always in a rush to go to a party as my time is always short. So instead of waiting for my nails to dry or worse, wrecking the nail job.. i would rather do this. Is this product a viable solution for the every day? No. Water leaks and the glue becomes undone very quickly. So for a quick, party ready solution.. GREAT. for a long standing solution ... no .. I'd rather go get a manicure for that. Great product and concept. I used it at a party.. and it got thru the night.. Thanks to @Influenster for the opportunity to sample the product. #Influenster
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart