BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Ashley V.
Omaha, NE
Honestly, for the price it's really good! they last about a week. The only downside is that if i would run my hand through my hair, strands would get stuck to the sides because it was a little open & the nail shapes were sometimes not similar to each other. Overall it looked like I went to get my nails professionally done
Jo T.
El Paso, TX
These were actually impressive (no pun intended...) I got a pink set, with little pearls. Not the type you’d get at the nails salon, but also way better than the type you get at the dollar store. These are really nice & they lasted a long time!
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
So darn cute! I go a Wal-Mart beauty box and they where in them and I thought what the hack I have not tried press on nails in forever I'll try them and I will be buying them a lot more often they so cute and easy to use wipe down your pull off the back and stick it down and go!
Valerie C.
Spring, TX
Oh my lanta if you are on the run to a meeting have a new interview or just need a different look every week I highly highly recommend these , they last so long for just glue and not the kind thats like crazy glue like the fake sticky adhesive that lasts forever . I always kee a backup because who always has time to go to miss Vu when i can look in madam drawer and get the best look without the harm less time and less spending
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
LOVE THESE!! Seriously. I hate spending tons of money in the salons. These are only like $5 and last atleast 5 days (would last longer too but I always want to pick them off). I can do anything with these and they don’t come off. I was really IMPRESSed the first time I tried them 😝. And have since repurchased many times and turned a lot of my friends on to them.
Jaime S.
Chicago
These are so easy to apply, and really easy to shape with a standard glass nail file.  I buy the short length and they look so natural.  Although the box says that they will last a full week, I've found that they end up lasting about three or four days.  People really enjoy them, and the accent nails are a fun touch.
heather r.
 They have a lot of designs for these so cute I stopped in Walmart and spent around $7 for this because I forgot to get my nails done before we left for vacation and wanted to try this out it lasted me two hours before they started falling off its held by tape its cute for younger kids who want to try it out but it doesn't last at all
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Covers Tweetheart 24 Covers more...
I work at Walgreens pharmacy and I've looked at these press on nails... they look great! I'm definitely going to buy them soon. My coworker uses them and they look just as good as salon acrylics! I seriously couldn't tell the difference until she told me.
Sydney B.
Fletcher, NC
This product is great when you don't have the time or money to go to a nail salon! I wore mine for two weeks and they didn't come off whatsoever. My friends thought that they were real acrylics. this is such a great product and I would recommend and definitely buy again because they are so easy to use and user-friendly.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
I love these nails. I don’t always have time to sit in the salon for an hour to get my nails done. I also am in nursing school so I don’t wanna pay $40 for nails I’ll have to take off in a few days. These go on easy and look super cute. I wish they were a little stiffer like the Kiss Collection nails but they work well for 5-7 days for me.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart