BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Ruz R.
Yauco, PR
The packaging was cute and they have many designs and colors but I got one as a gift and once i tred them, they didn't fit. I had to file them so they can fit and the glue aint strong enough.Last but not least, where are the directions?
Caroline K.
Waverley, NS
Love this product, it is easy to use with no messy glue. Love the fact that it lasts for days with no worries of them falling off, have done everything I normally would do including gardening and washing dishes and they still hold up. Love the fancy pattern with no fussing to get it - awesome product that I would recommend for sure!
Dana G.
Saskatoon , SK
This its by far the best thing ever so easy and quick. I have three kids and trying to find time to do nails is impossible so these are wonderful so many designs to choose from and anyone can do it I would highly recommend these to anyone
Lacey C.
I love these nails! They are mess free, and gorgeous! I hate all those other nails they just fall off or the glue get's stuck every where! NOT THESE ONES! Great for all ages! ALSO they are easy to get off and they don't wreck your nails.
Dana M.
Greenwood, NS
I really enjoyed the fact that they are extremely easy to put on, and can personally say even if you haven't tried to apply press-on nails before, these are really easy to figure out! They looked really nice while I had them on, but mine came off in about 6 days. Still, they looked amazing and everyone complimented them around town!
Cindy N.
Toronto, ON
I was a little skeptical of them at first because I wasn't sure that they would stay on very well, but turns out they stuck on really quickly and the patterns all look so cute! Got it in my VoxBox but definitely interested in checking out other patterns.
Ashwaq A.
Sudbury
The concept is great just peel and press on nails voila; manicure. Application is very easy and quick the design is good, that's it.
Cons: They fall off, fake feel and look, the tips need to be filed, lengths not consistent,
exposed glue accumulates dirt

I'll probably won't buy them I received the product from influenster.
Amanda D.
riverview
Received these in my Vox Box, they are so cute! I love the colors and designs. They stay on pretty well but it really does depend on how active you are. The more you use your hands, the more likely you are to have one or two pop off.
Rachel W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
This product is super simple and easy to use. they have a huge variety of colors/deigns to choose from. they say lasts up to a week but i found that hard to believe, each time I've used them they have only lasted the max was 4 days
Holly H.
Antigonish, NS
I received these nails complimentary from Influenster and absolutely love them! Prefect for a girl like me who is always using her hands (and therefore always breaking nails) and wants to do a quick, easy mani for a special occasion.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart