BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Abbie T.
Coniston, AL
Super cute and easy to apply! The best part is that they don't require glue. Just peel and press! They seem to last about a week and are easy/non damaging to remove. Thanks Influenster for the sample to test out! I love these.
Sherri A.
Zephyr, ON
These were very easy to apply and long lasting! I'm a stay at home mom of 5! my hands are very busy. These nails stayed true to there place and looked very cute as well! I received mine in a influenster vox box and cant wait to find more in stores!
Robin H.
Shubenacadie, NS
I just got these today in my mailbox. I couldn't wait to try them out. For someone who never wears fake nails, I must say that these are very easy to apply and they feel pretty natural. The design I got is really pretty. I will definitely buy these!
Maureen A.
Omemee, ON
I used according to package directions. Fit is great but have had the same issue I have had with products like this in the past. I received and put on today. I have already lost one.
tanya v.
Not a big fan of these. They just don't seem to want to stay on my fingers. I like the design and wished you could wear them without worrying about them popping off so easily. I haven't given up hope and will try them again. They are super cute.
Leslie L.
London, WY
I love how quickly then went on and how easy it was to put them on, but that being said, I woke up the next morning missing some already.

They were sent to me from Influenster, and I like the idea of them, but wish they had longer staying power
Giovanna O.
Minden, NV
Eu ameeeeei muuuito <3 não é muito longo , porém acho válido para o dia a dia <3 o tamanho tbm é ideal para pessoasncoko eu com dificuldade com unhas muito longa <3 vou encomendar algumas pela internet pra usar
Tina P.
Calgary , AB
Just received my voxbox and love the new impress nails.They were easy to apply and lasted a few days. I think they are great when your in a hurry to go out and haven't had time to do your nails. I also really like how you can put two sets on with the kit and with the extras left you can mix them in with your own nail polish colours for a different look.
Diane K.
Toronto, Ont
I was so excited that I got choose to receive the Broadway Nails imPRESS. As soon I got it I couldn't wait to try it. I'm happy to say that I have brought a few for myself and my friends. Its so easy to apply and the best part it there is no waiting for it to dry. Its so simple, clean nail, find the right size and apply and then your ready.
Ava M.
I have never tried these prior to receiving them in my box, The nails at first look really great but after a few days they wear out and don't like to stick any longer. They do come in all different cool styles and are great for a night out.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart