BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Anna A.
Toronto
I received imPress-on Manicure complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. These nails are great. I went to birthday party and didn't have time to do manicure. I tried these nails and I love it. It is perfect for quick manicure. It is easy and quickly to apply. There are a lot of different colors to choose from. I absolutely like packaging.
Julissa H.
En serio,en serio que me encantaron estas uñas de imPRESS Press-on Manicure quede encantada no queria que se me terminaran.....pero gracias a #influenster por el regalo gratis
ruhi s.
mississauga, ontario
I really liked how they are so unique and are available in a variety of colors and shape. I love them these are amazing. I recommend however getting them on when your nails are shaped. So remember to shape your nails and use these amazing babies :)
Jasmine C.
As far as press on nails go I thought these were the best quality. They were very sticky and I liked that they did not require you to actually glue the, on. I received patterned ones from my vox box and they were really pretty. But I felt they didn't fit my pointer finger nails well. Both sets didn't last past a day. They do not take use well.
Maureen A.
Omemee, ON
I used according to package directions. Fit is great but have had the same issue I have had with products like this in the past. I received and put on today. I have already lost one.
Kelly G.
OSHAWA, Ontario
I was skeptical at first but after I put them on, I love them! I always find myself leaving my nails until the last minute (usually as I'm running out the door!). Having these press-on nails in my cupboard will help me in those last minute situations. Even if I'm not in a rush, they still would be handy as they are quick and easy, no drying time!
Bhavna P.
Brampton, ON
Thank you influenster to give me to try this great product.This is very fast , easy to stick , just peel of and adhere. So its like if you are on the go and do not have much time, this is the quickest manicure. It's shiny so looks so good. I got two nice patterns. Looks so good. It's fits perfectly on my nails, just had to find the proper sizes.
Emma H.
BERKSHIRE
The problem I had was that none of the sizes actually fit my nails so obviously I couldn't wear them, I also was told from friends that they're not particularly long wearing either.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Dancing Queen more...
Love imPRESS press-on manicure in general. They are great for a quick manicure, stays on all day and the designs are amazing. Whether you want a simple one shade or a funky nail art, there's something for everyone.
Crystal K.
frankford, ON
So easy and fast to apply, I was shocked. Stayed on pretty darn good too. When I decided to take them off, no damage was done to my nails and they did come off easy. Thank you for letting me try this product.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart