BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Diana D.
North York, ON
I received two sets from Influenster to review. On the nails, these press-on looks pretty good. However, finding the right one to fit your nails take forever. I also find it wasteful that they have 24 pieces since you will have some left over in the end.
Kyla K.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I got these in my vox box & they were small. None of them fit my fingers properly so never had the chance to really give them a go. I don't have strangely large fingers or anything so kinda disappointed in sizing.
Jodi S.
Abbotsford, BC
These are simple to use, love the colors, and how easy they are to put on. There are so many colors to choose from. I received these in my voxbox and loved the colors I got (black design) and (pink and wild) design. Fantastic for a wedding or night out.
Chelsey G.
My absolute favourite way to get ready for Halloween is with my ImPRESS nails! They are an amazing price and always last a while. Plus they have so many fun prints & looks, I always recommend them to all my friends!
Sarah E.
Vanscoy, SK
I have had these nails on for five days. I am totally ImPressed! Will definitely be buying again, especially for special occasions where I usually will get gel nails (wedding, etc)
Easy to apply!
I received this product from influenster for reviewing.
yyyy x.
I tried this out on the recommendation of a friend that got a voxbox. I'm so happy I did!

Easy to apply, easy to remove, looked great.

I will say that I wish I could find the short size nails easier - these were too long on my small fingernails and came off before I wanted them to. Next time I'll file them down, and it should take care of that problem. I'll be buying them again!
Megan N.
Plantagenet, ON
I really enjoyed using #imPressManicure kit it was easy to apply and made my nails look stylish an professionally done. I am very pleased with the results and happy to have received this item complimentary for testing purposes thanks to @InfluensterVox .
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I really enjoyed these imPress Press on Manicure. I took my time applying them on. The first set lasted almost 5 days, & the second set lasted almost 10 days. They were really fun to try, & have bought some since!! Especially the Purple ones!! Thanks!! :)
Christina D.
Quispamsis , NB
I am a busy mom, and they lasted a solid 5 days. Maybe could have longer, but u removed them, which was a very easy process. Left my nails in their original state, not all icky from buffing and gluing. I was impressed! And I will buy them in the future.
Kerri M.
Harrow, IL
I received these in the Impress Nails voxbox and I was extremely surprised at how much I loved them. They are so easy to apply, stay on incredibly long (5 days with no lift for me), feel very strong, and look great. No other press on nail could compare.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart