BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Bun S.
Review for: Bright As A Feather more...
Impress nails are really good when I put them on I thought they where like stickers and I was wrong they lasted my a week and easy to apply plus they come in different nail art designs!
Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
I cant believe how great these are I was a little skeptical at first but after I tried them I did dishes with them and even went and worked in my garden amazing. they stayed on and didn't even crack or chip I am hooked
Cassandra G.
Hamilton, ON
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. Awesome concept. Very easy to apply,awesome designs but fall off quickly. One hand is still fully in tact but, the hand I use all the time a nail a day fell off.
Joanna P.
I got these from infuenster in a voxbox I loved the patterns and the hole idea of the product but I put them on and they did not last more then 2 hours and I was not really doing anything !
I would use them to go on a date but not for day to day anything
Stephanie T.
Etobicoke, Ontario
My absolute favorite pattern is Holla! (Lace-y pattern) because it's preferct for a night out. So easy to apply, it took me under 5 minutes and it looks so cute and simple! I received the products complimentary from Influenster's imPressManicure VoxBox :)
Damon B.
sandy croft
Ok its ok I guess if you want to were them for a hour but seriously 5.99 for this I could spend this on better thing s ther just fall off they should like idon't know £1 or £2 don't buy them
if you do you will need REALY good super glue to keep these on
Christina D.
Quispamsis , NB
I am a busy mom, and they lasted a solid 5 days. Maybe could have longer, but u removed them, which was a very easy process. Left my nails in their original state, not all icky from buffing and gluing. I was impressed! And I will buy them in the future.
Bethany A.
Review for: Vamp It Up 24 Covers more...
I love the Impress range i think there is a design for each occasion from simple to more creative. Although i found that they didn't stay on for as long as i wanted for the price i still think they're a bargain when in need of a quick fix for an occasion.
Shelley H.
Sackville, NS
I received two packages of these from Influenster and was so excited to try them. When I did try to put them on they were too small and didn't fit. I am really disappointed. I do not by any means have large hands so I am not sure why they wouldn't fit.
Paula P.
Me encantan, al principio pensé que eran de mala calidad porque se me había despegado una, pero después hasta me resulto difícil quitármelas literal, son súper lindas, fácil de poner y buenas, totalmente recomendable.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart