BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Stephanie I.
Burlington, ON
Love the idea...easy to apply, it came with lots of sizes which was great, and you don't have to wait for your nails to dry!
Only problem was that they were wayyy too long, which made it difficult to do simple tasks and it would cause the real nails to hurt if the press-on nails got caught
Overall, great product!!!! Only change would be to have shorter nails in the package
Candace F.
Saskatoon , SK
I received these from influenster and I must say that I absolutely love this product. They were so fast and easy to apply. I loved that there was no nasty glue to apply and that there is no drying time... these are perfect for everyday wear or for a special occasion.
Victoria H.
Bracebridge , ON
These press-on nails are lots of fun to wear and try. I don't usually wear fake nails because I hate the glue. But these have no glue so that means no mess! They come in fun colours and designs depending on the look you want!
Emely T.
Doral, FL
Recibi estas uñas en la #ShimmerVoxBox y me encanta la variedad de diseños y lo facil que se aplican, asi puedo variar muchas veces y combinar mis uñas. Thanks Influenster!
kayllane b.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
People already bought one of this and very beautiful, let's buy, my mother has already gone to her colleagues and they are bought. Besides, it's beautiful. I recommend you buy it, because it's worth buying, and your guess about iso, so let's buy and repass.
Laura B.
Toronto, ON
I have tried these before I got the VOXBOX. I tested them out, lasted about a week for me! This are a quick fun way to glam up your nails without going to the salon, or having to do any hard work.
I would srecommend these , if you are going somewhere special or if it matches an outfit.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Tanis S.
Pitt Meadows , BC
These are great for a fast,fun new colour for work or a date or just for fun. Super easy and quick to put on ( which is good, as a mom time is important!) they come in great colours, cute designs! They look real which I like! Try them the price point is great!!!
Laura G.
Saint John, NB
I received these from Influenster and I was disappointed with the patterns that I received. Would have liked to try a solid colour. I prefer more classic nail colours and styles. They didn't fit that well to my nail shape either. I liked the idea of them better.
Collette C.
Perth Andover, NB
These nails went on really easy and didn't last as long as I expected. If I was going out for the evening I would definitely put them on again, but for a busy work day or even a busy mom, not really a long lasting product.
Katia N.
London, ON
SO i also got these in a voxbox and yes, they are really cute and easy to wear, but they fall off insanely easily, i just went shopping for an hour and lost 4 nails. And the sizes are kinda off, they're either too small or too big. Great idea, not a great pay off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart