BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Marianne C.
Ottawa, ON
These we're complimentary for testing purposes by Influester ( voxbox). I got them on very quickly and easy! But within they day they all got remove very easely, pop off within a day ... but if you have a wedding or casual event to go to and need a quick fix this is it :)
Glorimari G.
Bronson, FL
When I bought these I was a little skeptical on how long they will last. These seriously are long lasting well at least for me, they lasted me 2 whole weeks. I love all the colors and patterns. They are so convenient and easy to apply...Plus how cute is the packaging!!
Meghan P.
West Vancouver
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I have just put on my Holla! nails. Super easy to put on, but I find them very short and very think. My real nails were already short but had to cut them even more. With them being so thick I don't think they are fully stuck to my real nails. Lets see if they last!!
Yannis N.
Richmond, BC
Horrible when i peeled off them from my nails. it literally stripped my whole nail. all 10 of them. which rly pissed me off. and anyways they don't include enough nail sizes knowing my nails are skinny and longer than average
Caroline B.
St. John's, NL
Review for: Joyride Covers 24 Covers more...
I'm not a fan of fake nails but these were cute (love the bright pink). They went on easily and stayed on for over a week until I took them off (they didn't fall off on their own). I wouldn't buy these again for myself because I prefer my natural nails but I would recommend them to a friend who wanted press-ons.
Suzanne R.
Brampton
My daughter and I tried our impress manicure and loved it! Super easy to apply and they stayed on. We love the selection of patterns and colours.. Thank you Influenster for the opportunity to try out imPRESS Press On Nails. My daughter is already asking for more!
IMAN E.
I bought a package of these they were pink with the option of white chevron on some of silver glitter. I always had acrylics and I was finally just tired of the damage to my nails but I had an event I had to attend and wanted something different so I picked up a pack at my local cvs two weeks ago when it was buy two get one free so I was interested specially since they had so many different designs and choices. I followed the directions cleaned my nails with the alcohol pad and sized which fit best and then put them on and for the first hour I just kept pressing them like it said to and they lasted 9 days for me and it says up to a week. I was very very pleased with them and I have a 6 year old girl and 9 month old and I go to the gym 3 days a week so my hands get a work out lol. I changed nothing about my routine and I had not a single issue with them. I have long brown hair and I didn't have a problem with my hair getting caught in the nails. I had no issues doing my hair or ANYTHING
Maria L.
I received this product from Influenster. It's quick and easy. I prefer these nails to acrylic because they don't damage you're nails. They're great if you're in a rush or want to have nice nails for a night out. Definitely going to buy some more for special events.
Stephanie I.
Burlington, ON
Love the idea...easy to apply, it came with lots of sizes which was great, and you don't have to wait for your nails to dry!
Only problem was that they were wayyy too long, which made it difficult to do simple tasks and it would cause the real nails to hurt if the press-on nails got caught
Overall, great product!!!! Only change would be to have shorter nails in the package
Candace F.
Saskatoon , SK
I received these from influenster and I must say that I absolutely love this product. They were so fast and easy to apply. I loved that there was no nasty glue to apply and that there is no drying time... these are perfect for everyday wear or for a special occasion.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart