BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Beckie W.
Halifax, NS
These are cute fake nails and they are definitely easy to put on. They also look profesionnal and great on the nails. Only con is the didn't last long at all for me- they fell off within a day. I guess these are better for a one night event when you are rushing to get ready!
Paula J.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia, NS
Out of all the quick and easy nail polish solutions I believe this one is by far the best!
While they are not long lasting, they are easy to use and they stay well enough for one day/night out.
The designs are beautiful and the process is just too simple to pass up.
Love these.
Meagan B.
Barrie, ON
I love these nails! I got 2 in my voxbox and honestly the second pair was the EXACT colour of my prom dress.. I COULDNT BE ANY HAPPIER. These sets come with 2 pairs of stick on nails which is great, They take 5 mins to put on and the gel glue sticks to your nails perfectly.
Kyra P.
Saint john, NB
I got these in the mail today, super excited to try on and to wear! Beautiful colours but sadly they don't work for us ladies who have very long nail beds!! I out one on anyways to see how it looked and it looked very cute! Just wish they had longer ones for long nail beds! Amazing product thought it does stick to your nail very good and cleanly.
Got this product from influenster.
Kira H.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
So, when it says "lasts up to a week", they really mean two days. I love them, they look so cute, but two nails fell off on the second day. I'd rather buy the false nails you glue on, and honestly, the glue doesn't hardly harm your nails.
Lei G.
I received my imPress nails free with voxbox. I tried the short nails set, and they were the perfect length. Went on quick, stayed on till I took them off. I noticed the paint started to wear down at the tips within a couple of days.
wendy g.
Timmins, ON
They have great pretty designs I love , but sorry they do not stand up to my expentations I have to buy extra glue so they will stay put. I tried a set of these in a pink zebra design pretty as can be but they only stayed on for no more than 20 minutes and they fell off
Jessica S.
St, ON
These are great if you're in need of a quick nail fix for a special occasion but I can't see myself using these on a daily basis! I worried the entire time they were on that one would break off (it didn't happen luckily) and I would be left looking silly all day! I received two packages of these from influenster complimentary but I could see myself purchasing them for sure.
Neha L.
Mississauga
I hate fake nails so I was really nervous when I saw these. I tried them on and they lasted for two weeks straight. For a girl who works a ton, they sure did last a long time. I didn't have to do any touch ups or anything, they were solid. I'm planning on buying some more in the future, but definitely in a different style. The one I received was a bit too funky for my liking!
Jenny G.
Calgary
I got these from Influenster to review. I wouldn't have bought these normally but now that I have tried it out I feel like I would buy this more often. They were very easy and quick to apply. I really liked the colors that it came with. It really helped me because normally I don't really do anything to my nails. Overall it my experience with this product was a positive one.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart