BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta
Review for: Lil Drummer Girl Nail Kit 24 Covers more...
I have used a few different types of press on nails before and this one was by far the worst. Sure they are a breeze to apply to your nails but they also come off just as easily! If you are looking for a press on nail product that will last you will want to try something else.
Paula J.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia, NS
Out of all the quick and easy nail polish solutions I believe this one is by far the best!
While they are not long lasting, they are easy to use and they stay well enough for one day/night out.
The designs are beautiful and the process is just too simple to pass up.
Love these.
Kristen J.
Sarnia, ON
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I really like these nails. They are quick, easy and convenient, plus they come in a variety of patterns and colours. The only thing I didn't like was I found the nails too short in length. I had to cut my real nails to fit underneath the press on ones. Maybe if they were a little longer they would appeal to more people.
Shelley M.
Saint John, NB
Received these nails last week. Put a pair on that night. Easy to use definitely but they do not fit on the nail properly. With other fake nails I have always been able to use extra glue to fill in the gap between my nail and the fake one, not possible with these. By the time I took them off a few days later my nails were covered with gunk that had been trapped between the nails.
Mrs C.
These are quick, easy and are great if you need to look good to go somewhere. They do not stay on long though. The look is great - it looks like you went to the salon and had them done, but without the cost of a salon. These points make it great for that special occasion.
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
I've never used fake nails before, but these are nice because they have different sizes and they're easy to apply since they don't need glue. I applied them Friday night and they are still on Monday afternoon (though some are starting to lift off). I am bad at growing out my nails so it's nice to have long ones, and I am still able to do things like wash dishes/put in contact lenses.
Beckie W.
Halifax, NS
These are cute fake nails and they are definitely easy to put on. They also look profesionnal and great on the nails. Only con is the didn't last long at all for me- they fell off within a day. I guess these are better for a one night event when you are rushing to get ready!
Sandie T.
Scarborough, ON
I have been a BIG fan in ImPress nails now for about a year, and now I can't live without them! I always get compliments on them, and they last for 1-2 weeks if you use the Broadway nail glue for extra holding power. I hand wash my dishes in them and everything. LOVE them =)
Kawsar M.
Vancouver
I was suppose to get my influenster voxbox on these products but still haven't gotten them. i checked the canada post app to track my package but it says returned to sender. so i really need help and don't know what to do please help me!
Zahra S.
Yagoona, NSW
The line has a great range of colors and sizes which is great and also the quality of the nails at first make you feel like you've just left the salon but after a while the edges start to come off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart