BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Leslie S.
Winnipeg, MB
When I put them on I found that they are very easy to apply. The colors are very nice.
The thing that I would like to see made better is the glue on it is stronger. They fell off after a few hours which is sad because I love them otherwise.
Nikole L.
I went and bought some, I got ones that were supposed to be medium length but, they are SUPER long. I love all the colours and variety they have, but they feel very weak like they could fall off any moment, wouldn't suggest them for working, but nice to have when on vacation or such.
Hilary E.
Edmonton , AB
Love them, put them on my toes and they stayed.
so wowed by these cant believe how they don't break when cut or filed like the hard old ones out there.
I was like a little kid when I was telling my friend about these so excited I will by again
Jennifer W.
Vancouver, BC
I love this product. They fit my nails perfectly and I'm very happy to forgo the fuss (and smell) of regular glue. They only last around a week before they start to pop off (which isn't painful at all). My only grievance is that when I washed or styled my hair, strands would get stuck under the nails in the glue. I'd recommend these for short-term use, like a special event!
Hilary E.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
LOVE THESE! I put them on my toes! and they stayed! love the fact that you can cut them, file them and they do not break, like the old school ones that you used to buy. the colours I have are so cute. I have told so many to get these!
Cindy N.
I have tried these and over all they are pretty good, really easy to put on and to file to shape you like. I have only had them on for 8 hours or so and I did have to replace 2 of them. 1 because it just wasn't the right size for the nail and the other 1 was coming off some, it might of stayed on but it bugged me so I had to change it. they peel off really easy too. very nice designs too
Alyssa D.
toronto, ontario
I got to try two different pairs, and I must say that I am impressed!
I really do wish they came in different lengths because I have to chop my nails to fit these nails but they protected my natural nails from any damage for over 2 weeks!
Anu C.
Mississauga , ON
I received the Impress Press-On Manicure from Influenster and thought the product was really great because i could literally have my nails ready in minutes. These are great for a night out or special occasion. I really like them and will be recommending them to others to try out!
Wendy T.
Toronto, ON
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I received 2, one of them was a solid colour and the other one has patterns. I used one of them and they were really easy and simply to use! The only thing is that they didn't really fit well with my nails. Personally it was fun to try these but I wouldn't buy them on my own (it's cause I don't like stick on nails or fake nails)
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta
Review for: Lil Drummer Girl Nail Kit 24 Covers more...
I have used a few different types of press on nails before and this one was by far the worst. Sure they are a breeze to apply to your nails but they also come off just as easily! If you are looking for a press on nail product that will last you will want to try something else.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart