BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jennifer W.
Vancouver, BC
I love this product. They fit my nails perfectly and I'm very happy to forgo the fuss (and smell) of regular glue. They only last around a week before they start to pop off (which isn't painful at all). My only grievance is that when I washed or styled my hair, strands would get stuck under the nails in the glue. I'd recommend these for short-term use, like a special event!
Sandra C.
Toronto, ON
I received the Impress nails from influenster and i was so excited to try them.They where very easy to put on i loved the pattern i received and the solid colour one.The only thing that i was a little disappointed with is that it didn't last long after the third day it was coming out.
Genna L.
Hamilton , ON
These are fun, look nice and are very easy to apply. However I find that I have to apply at least one or two new ones after a couple of days. Sometimes even after just one day.
Leslie S.
Winnipeg, MB
When I put them on I found that they are very easy to apply. The colors are very nice.
The thing that I would like to see made better is the glue on it is stronger. They fell off after a few hours which is sad because I love them otherwise.
Brianne A.
I received the Broadway Nails imPress Press-On Manicure set from Influenster for free! They were so easy to apply and it took no time at all! The colors and designs are quite nice and fun! The only downfall is that mine personally only lasted a few days. The box predicts that they last approximately one week. It was disappointing in that sense but I think they're perfect for a night out!
Hilary E.
Edmonton , AB
Love them, put them on my toes and they stayed.
so wowed by these cant believe how they don't break when cut or filed like the hard old ones out there.
I was like a little kid when I was telling my friend about these so excited I will by again
Courtney C.
Dartmouth, NS
I got to try mine from Influenster!!.. but... I wasn't so lucky with trying these nails.... they didn't stay on for long, I had to remove mine a few hours after I put them on because one nail just wouldn't stick! they should have extra glue or something incase something like that happens!
Nikole L.
I went and bought some, I got ones that were supposed to be medium length but, they are SUPER long. I love all the colours and variety they have, but they feel very weak like they could fall off any moment, wouldn't suggest them for working, but nice to have when on vacation or such.
Hilary E.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
LOVE THESE! I put them on my toes! and they stayed! love the fact that you can cut them, file them and they do not break, like the old school ones that you used to buy. the colours I have are so cute. I have told so many to get these!
Alyssa D.
toronto, ontario
I got to try two different pairs, and I must say that I am impressed!
I really do wish they came in different lengths because I have to chop my nails to fit these nails but they protected my natural nails from any damage for over 2 weeks!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart