BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Carlix C.
Homestead, FL
I love the design I got!! And also,I think this ones are so great for a quick pretty manicure!! So easy to use, and it last more than I thought it would last, the only thing Im not very pleased with was with the size,my fingers are really skinny and the size didn't match too well ,but hey! I think is because my fingers/nails are really small! But in general I'm very pleased with this product❤.
Saida I.
Doral, FL
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes on my Influenster's Shimmer VoxBox. I really liked the pink shade I got, and love that it looks like a real gel manicure. I find some nails a little small for mine but I guess I can use them when I clip my nails. They have great quality and finish.
Majd a.
I absolutely love them! I have never had acrylics before, always preferring my natural nails. My nails grow out ok, but I can never get them all the same length and shape before one or two break off. I also hate painting my nails because it never last more than a day and I cannot stand the sight of chipping of polish. I have had gel done on my nails before and they ruined my real nail bed.You literally would never know! If applied properly they look absolutely 100% like you just get a gel polish done on your real nails.
Sasha S.
Halifax , NS
So, I have tried many press on nails in the past, and when I saw this in my spring vibes Vox box from influenster I wasn't really excited about it, BUT... honestly, best ones I have honestly tried. They actually stayed on for a few days and didn't snag on anything like others I have tried in the past. Would buy these again for sure
Francine V.
San Diego, CA
This was my first press on nail experience and I have to say I was not pleased. The nails looked pretty but my real nails kind of hurt a little bit, I don't know if it was the glue. I ended up taking them off after just two days of wear. I think they designs are pretty and the idea is pretty cool but I think I'm better off just using nail polish to be honest.
megan s.
Brought these a while back when practically all my nails broke i prefer this style of fake nails as they press on compared to other nail glue ones which i just can't get along with. they are long wearing and lasted me about 2 weeks which is not bad going considering i constantly put my hands through hell. they have so many colours and patterns i love them.
Nathalia N.
Tualatin, OR
Omg, i love this product. On my nails it stays for almost two weeks, and i do everything with them, like laundry, take care of my nephews, cooking and etc. They are amazing also because they dont harm my natural nails and the design is gorgeous. Love it. I received this from Influenster for test and review, complementary. And its my honest opinion that those are great!
Dawn M.
Got mine in a nude color and they look beautiful! I was lucky enough to get a set in the recent past for free to try from Influenster and instantly fell in love with them! They dont damage my nails like the nails you glue on plus they last longer than I expected!! So naturally, I bought another set since Im headed out of town and want to look my best ! 😊😍
Allegra B.
St Thomas, ON
I received free for testing purposes in my Spring Voxbox from @influensterca #gotitfree #svvoxbox #contest @impressmanicure #impressmoments however the shape of the nails did not match mine. I also found the glue that comes with the product to be lacklustre I expected more. These are a good item for a young girl or stocking stuffer however if you regularly do fake nails yourself this is not the best option.
Elizabeth U.
Fort Lauderdale
love the color aand design they are super easy and fun wish i could find longer ones as my wanted length i love how easy they are especially when im on the go and i want some nice and beautiful nail i got them at my local wallgreens and i would defenetly recomend it to those who  want a nice manicure and dont have the time or money to get one
Daliangelys S.
Doral, FL
I have never put one of these, are very nice and are easy to put?
Allie B.
Mantua, NJ
Ive used these types of nails before.. Do these ones have a better hold? I feel like after washing your hand throughout the day they will probably start to come right off or something...
sierra R.
New Market, AL
Confused at why this is a b- ?? they look super easy and fun to use! i would love to try these out and review it for my self
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
How long did your nails stay on?
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
I have never tried anything like this do they work good? Is it hard to put on? Thanks!!!

Amazon