BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Tina A.
Cornwall, ON
Easy to apply, great for a night out. Not so good for long term. I clean houses so they didn't last quiet as long as I would have preferred BUT with that being said I would try them if I had an occasion where I want my nails to look good for the night. Would purchase defiantly purchase though.
Robin G.
I didn't think I'd like these and thought they'd be terrible quality, if you apply them exactly like the instructions say they should last you a week or more (they did for me) there's also so many cute colors and designs, and it takes less than 5 minutes to do!
Missy G.
Got these free from @influenster #influenster and was excited because I love pretty nails and they were simple to apply. Only problem was the next day they started popping off even though I wasn't very hard on them.

They are perfect for a night out but do not last a week like they say they do.
Heather D.
Mississauga, ON
For ME personally the product is not worth the money spent for the amount of time they stay on. That is probably only because I use my hands a lot (Im a cashier) so extensive use of them made the glue stuff dry up.
Ive heard great things about them previously so I would probably try them again!
Heather W.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
They come in some cute designs but they don't come in small enough sizes. The only nail I could find a perfect fit for was my thumb. Since the rest were all a bit too big so they all fell off within 48 hours
Cassie S.
Delta
I bought these expecting them to not last too long but was disappointed when I was applying them to find that they didn't even fit my nails to begin with. They are made for people with extremely short nail beds and won't work for anyone with longer nails. A total waste of money and time!
Gabrielle B.
Past nursing student here, and in nursing you don't paint you nails, its just a no.

These are really easy to use, no nail glue so you can get them off easier (I find that somewhat of a plus) and you don't have to worry about nail glue showing through on clear designs! Just peel and stick!
jocelyn r.
Grande Prairie, AB
My sister bought several packs of these and when they didn't work for her she brought them to me to see if I will use them. HATED THEM! 1) they didn't adhere very well even though my nails were well prepped. 2) the first day 2 fell off. 3) by the 4th day they all were either falling off, chipped or had already fallen off. I find them poorly thought out and the construction faulty. Will NEVER buy
Nini J.
Ottawa, ON
I received my voxBox yesterday which contained two different styles of the press on fake nails. I enjoyed the solid pink colour, but wish that they had provided a set that was ore natural and something that could be worn everyday. I'm also disappointed that the price point varies by 3 dollars between Canada and the States. I would probably get them again for a special occasion but not for everyday use.
Stephanie H.
Winnipeg, MB
I received these nails from Influenster. They were so exciting to open and the cute little designs are so vibrant. I did like that they were much for flexible than traditional nails which made them more comfortable to wear, but i use my hands a lot with two kids in the house and at my job, so they didn't last too long. Still cute though, and they are a great impression for a fancy night out!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart