BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Christine C.
Toronto, ON
These are super cute but I never have much luck with these. They tend to pop off really easily. Nothing more embaressing than having dinner with your friends and your nail flies off. ew.
Bethany K.
Saskatoon
I got this product complimentary from Influenster. I put on my first nails yesterday: love the fast and easy application. The nails look like a set of gels!
So far they are all staying on well but the one thing I would change is the length. I wish they were a bit longer and came in a few sizes bigger.
Lise A.
Saint-Paul, New Brunswick
I got these in a VoxBox, and as a nail lover, I must say, these are pretty good! The patterns they have are adorable, they stick on solidly, and don't leave a mess. However, the backing was hard to remove sometimes.
Jennifer G.
Toronto, ON
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I liked the product because it was easy to apply and lasted for awhile. It didn't last as long as the box said it would it was still pretty decent. I got a lot of compliments and questions about them. I would defiantly recommend this product to people.
Andree B.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I got those in a recent voxbox. I`m not going to wear them cause of my work, but I`ll give them to my niece. I`m sure she will enjoy those. They`re very cute. I received the zebra pattern and the pink leopard pattern . Nice surprise in the mailbox. Thanks!
Nicole H.
Peterborough , ON
Review for: Dancing Queen more...
This is my favorite print I've worn by this company. They stick on well & stay for a good amount of time.. They'd stay longer if I wasn't an anxious nail biter and ruin them. I do like shorter nails so I just gave them a file and made them shorter myself.
Alexis L.
Crapaud, PE
These are ok, but if you have bigger nail beds, these are not for you! Most of them fit my fingers, but when it came time to find one to fit my thumb nail, it was wide enough, but didn't cover my nail to the top. Glad I tried them all on the fingers before applying them to come and find out that the last one wouldn't work. I received this product complimentary from Influenster, but don't think I would buy them.
Colleen P.
These are super easy to apply and don't make a mess. and they as of now lasted me 2 days and i still have them on i love the glossy ones but the they are not very long that all i find , the patrons are so cute and girly i have received them from influenster and i am enjoying them thanks influenster
Tiffany M.
London , DC
I love these. I wouldn't use them all the time, but for special occasion or just as a treat they're great. They're super easy to apply and come with a good variety of sizes to fit your nails. Nice colours and patterns. Good alternative to going to a salon.
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
First time trying this product and love it! I got this product from Influenster. And thank you so much! This nails are much better then having to deal with the glue that ends up everywhere and sometimes very messy. This was much cleaner and faster to do. I will be buying this now no more glue for me.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart