BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Andrea L.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I'm honestly Impressed- They are so easy to apply, no dry time, pretty up my nails when I'm in a hurry. They also seem to stick on pretty tightly too. I receive these with my maple voxbox and I got the Holla nail covers and they fit my nail sizes pretty good, just love this product!
Samantha H.
Lethbridge , WY
These are great for one day events such as wedding or graduations. HOWEVER they do not last long doing everyday tasks. As soon as your hands are immersed in water the glue does not stick well and they fall off shortly later. For a quick pretty nail look where you will not be doing much activity they are great.
Andree M.
I LOVE THESE NAILS FOR THE LOOK THEY GIVE. RECENTLY I USED THE PLAIN COLOR ONES AND REALLY LIKED THEM. THE ONLY THING IS THAT THEY DON'T ALWAYS LAST THAT LONG, I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN A FULL WEEKS USE OUT OF THEM. MY INDEX NAIL ALWAYS PEELS UP AFTER A FEW DAYS WEAR.
aliya K.
Cranford, NJ
I received through influenster to try on my nails are on the longer side and the size of the nails was on the smaller side for me worked ok for my 11 year old i found that they r easy to apply and stay on longer than some others available in the market. they looked quite cute though i received puma and zebra
Mel R.
I don't wear these types of nails so I gave a friend as part of a birthday gift and she loved them. She said that they were pretty with the different designs, easy to apply, lasted for a long time and were of great quality. They saved her from spending a lot of Monet to get her nails professionally done.
Ivy F.
Review for: Bright As A Feather more...
I love this thing! Getting a manicure can be so expensive. Painting your nails on the other hand takes too long to paint and to dry. With this, i am able to finish off within 5 minutes. They have perfect fit, easy to apply ,they last really long for about a week and they look natural. I do recommend this! ^^
Tammy C.
Langley, BC
These are great if your going out date, dinner, party with the girls! Stayed on all night! But I work a lot with my hands eg. Typing two just flipped off! Maybe if they were made with Crazy glue or contact cement! LOL they would last on me, but I am hard with even my own!
Got to try them you'd love them!
Lori P.
medicine hat, Alberta
These fell short,,, they did not work well for me at all fell off within hours of application they were easy to apply fit my nails well ,the pattern were a little out there{loud} for my taste i prefer plain or a little bold over all they were dissapointing i was not compensated for this review how ever i did receive a sample complimentery from influenster for my review all opions are my own and not influenced in any way
Faith W.
Calgary, Alberta
Got these in my vox box, and tried them. these are super easy to apply and don't make a mess, but sadly I wish they were longer because they were quite blunt and short. They come in 24 nails per package which is great since then one package can be fore 2 times! I had them on my nails for one day since the ones I got were ugly! I searched online, they have much nicer ones in stores, I cannot comment on how long they last.
Bethany K.
Saskatoon
I got this product complimentary from Influenster. I put on my first nails yesterday: love the fast and easy application. The nails look like a set of gels!
So far they are all staying on well but the one thing I would change is the length. I wish they were a bit longer and came in a few sizes bigger.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart