BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Breanne C.
Influenster sent me these free to try out. I was skeptical at first, as I had bad experiences with press-on nails on the past. But these are different. They were SO easy to put on - took about 5 minutes. I had mine on for 6 days, and probably could have left them on for longer. The colour was gorgeous - I got so many compliments on them. They lasted through hairwashing, dishwashing, even gardening! I will definitely be buying more of these!
Angela H.
Milton, ON
I love these! They were very easy to apply and the patterns are adorable! I love that there is no glue to use. I would definitely buy these. I like to change my manicure often and it just isn't affordable to do that. This is an inexpensive and easy way to do so! Thanks Influenster for the opportunity to try these!
Heaven P.
North Sydney, NS
Review for: By Nails-Bipd270 One Shine Day more...
I love using these nails! They only stay on for about two days for me but I think they're great for an event that's a few hours long instead of going to a salon and paying big bucks to get your nails done.
MacKenzie B.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster! I only liked the solid colour I was given, the other one looked kind of tacky. I like how easy they were to apply but I did not like how square and long they were. It took me about an hour to file them down to look proper on my hands. But they do file well!
Valerie D.
Corner Brook, NL
Love my imPress Manicure, i had a little difficulty putting them on because I have fussed wrist that do not bend but once I got them on I loved them.Because I wash my hands so much they didn't last as long as I liked but will use them for special occations. Thanks Influencer for leading me to imPress Manicure :)
Valeria T.
A good alternative to getting your nails done at a salon. They last about a week on me, quite affordable, pretty colors and designs. Super easy to use and has good sizes for you to find a good fit. I think it is a good buy.
Rebecca A.
Edmonton
So easy, staying power and if they do fall off early- you can easily re attach it (or one of the extra 10 in the set) back on with a little glue. Could easily stretch to 2 weeks with a little upkeep unless your really hard on your hands. I would definitely buy these although I got my free to try from Influenster !
Theresa R.
Toronto
I was so excited to try these out when they first came out. I tried them out and these imPRESS nails did not last me more than 2 days. I had high standards about these until they came off quite easily while I was at work. I find that the glue wasn't strong enough to stay on my nails. I loved the idea of this though!
Caitlin B.
MINNEAPOLIS
Just received this as my first Influenster box. The packaging is cute and the nails are so easy to apply. But, like others have said, they don't last all that long (3-4 days max). The biggest negative for me was that the sizing was way off (maybe I have super wide nails?) so it was not at all natural looking. If they fit a bit better, I would definitely use them again.
Andrea L.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I'm honestly Impressed- They are so easy to apply, no dry time, pretty up my nails when I'm in a hurry. They also seem to stick on pretty tightly too. I receive these with my maple voxbox and I got the Holla nail covers and they fit my nail sizes pretty good, just love this product!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart