BY KISS PRODUCTS #4 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

• Are these any good? or do they flip off 5 Answers
  • Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it...44 Answers
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
It's been many years since I have tried press on nails, that is until I received imPRESS Press-on Manicure from Influenster in my ShimmerVoxBox. I was surprised that they were press on with no glue needed as they have a dual layer adhesive and had a gel finish! I was very impressed before even opening the package. They came with a prep pad to clean your nails with prior to application and 30 nails including 6 accents. Finding the perfect size was super easy and application was a breeze. I love how they look and feel and am definitely going to continue using ImPRESS for my mani's ❤❤💅💅
Soha A.
This is a great product to get the job done. It is fast and easy to apply these nails for a last minute occasion that is coming up! I've used this product twice already and got many compliments, it also looks like you've got them done. If you need a quick, cute, and cheap mani, get these! In store has a ton of different designs as well.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
I received a set of imPRESS nails in my Shimmer VoxBox complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. They are really pretty french tips with little flowers on them that I would have definitely worn, and the gel application is really appealing - a lot of my friends have been raving about these press on nails, they've really stepped up their game with the designs to appeal to a wider audience. I am unable to use them though because I have very long nail beds (they go all the way to the edge of my finger) and even when my nails aren't long to my standard (filed down to nailbed) the press on nails are unfortunately, too small to cover my entire nail. I'll be passing the nails I received along to a friend.
Angela T.
Wow! I truly enjoyed these nails. As a YouTuber, I really wanted to try an alternative nail solution. These were the it to my be all task of searching... I soooo excited. ❤👍❤👍I highly recommend They don't last all day unless you don't do or touch that would cause them to flip off. Sooo be careful... just purchased a second pair see pics
Kirstie L.
San Antonio, TX
This product takes away all of the problems I previously thought because of other at home false nails from years back. I was an avid nail salon patron but now I just use these. They stay on for quite a long time and come in so many beautiful designs. The only issue is that occasionally it peels back on the sides and my hair can get caught.
Avah E.
I would wear these all the time so pretty love them they are so blue I swear if I could buy these I would buy every single packet I would buy 180 or even more I love you so pretty please send me a free package if you can love these amazing
Amanda Z.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I am obsessed with these. Everyone in my office asks me where I get my nails done, and they are all so surprised when I tell them they're press on nails that I did myself. They look so good compared to the ones I grew up with, and they stay on for a good amount of time. They're perfect for events and parties, and they're cheap enough that I don't care if I rip them off after a weekend/week.
Maritza B.
West Branch, IA
cute nail selection. I used them for the day. some did pop off so I had to carry the glue with me at all times, that got annoying after a while so I removed them,  my daughter also used them for about 3 days, she as well had to carry around the glue with her, but her lasted longer since her daily activities weren't compared to mine,
Bee L.
Lovely design on the nails, BUT as soon as you wash your hands the nails pop right off! I followed the directions completely and I wasn’t happy with how they held up. I’m an avid acrylic or gel manicure type of girl and I wouldn’t change that unless they made the adhesive better with water and also a stronger hold on your natural nail.
Liz K.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I love these! They may be my new go-to manicure. I recently decided to stop no-chips after seeing the damage to my nails (and wallet). I picked these up at Target and still going strong on day 3. I don't see any signs of them lifting or losing one any time soon, I expect them to last a week. For $7 they look really great, and I got some comments over the weekend that they looked real. I would highly recommend those who currently love the no-chip look to pick up a pair of these and try them out. I can't wait to pick out some more color options!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.