BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Zee T.
Scarborough, ON
Wish the nails would come sorted, it's hard when you don't have that much time to keep looking which one fits. Very stylish and easy to stick-on and lasted over a week. Need to file if you want it shorter but gets ugly edges when you file it down.
Cheryl g.
I was so happy I got the chance to try these out in my voxbox. I was to attend a wedding and they arrived just in time. Simple to apply and they lasted forever. Saved $80 at a salon for a mani and nail job too:) :). removal was easy as well without the mess of nail polish or gunk from gel nails.
Nicole D.
Halifax , Ns
I purchased these in the french manicure medium length. I then painted them bright pink, and they took to the nail polish very well. However, medium length was ridiculous and I should have chose short. They were horrendously long and uncomfortable. I couldn't pick anything up and they started to peel off within a half a day. Not worth the money for me.
Ashley D.
Ingleside, ON
I received 2 packs to try out from Influenster and I have to say I'm highly impressed with them! I didn't expect them to last as long as they did being they were peel and stick but I did the dishes every day plus other work and never lost a nail! And removing them was easy enough as well with not much damage to my nail bed. I will be buying these again
Annie M.
Kingston, ON
This product would be fantastic for a night out or a special event. That is one reason why I searched out what the colours we have in my town. I have decided to purchase the short French manicure ones for a wedding I am in this summer. For everyday mom life, not so fantastic.
I received mine complimentary from Influnster.
Dani R.
Toronto, Ontario
I received this product via Influenster. They look quite nice, apart from getting very odd colours (neon orange and a fuchsia) - ironically colours I personally would never choose. So, I passed them on to someone else who was very excited to get them. I will add that they did look good, though not for me (or my skin tone).

I like the versatility of being able to garden in the morning, then go out somewhere at night and being able to have the appearance of a nice manicure.
Sara S.
Regina
I love these nails! If you follow the instructions they give they stay on great! I`m one who is rough on her nails and in general work with my hands a lot and they still last at least 5 days on me. I love the styles and colours they come in! I`ve tried these before on my own, but also just received them free from influenster for testing purposes.
Melissa B.
St. Catharines, Ontario
Just got these in the mail this morning, complimentary from Influenster! I had to go to work and had to do something quick with my nails so I decided to try these babies right away. AMAZING! They are so fast to apply. They lasted all day at work. (Even while I opened endless boxes of stock!) I took a shower and they are still on. I'm in love so far!
Amy W.
Cold Lake, AB
Though these weren't too difficult to put on, I found the two types given to me in my voxbox were simply too ugly to keep on my nails after trying them out. I'm generally not fond of neon bright colours, though I can easily see how they'd be trendy for spring/summer. I won't be buying these nails but I can definitely see how others would like them.
Nat X.
Hamilton, ON
I got these in the #springvoxbox, and I gotta say, I hated it. They're way more work than glue nails, and much more inconvenient. The only good part for me, was ease of removal. I lasted 5 hours. imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart