BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Lauri M.
Kelowna, British Columbia
I received 2 packs (love the packaging design!!) of imPRESS Press-on Manicure nails in my voxbox. One was plain and the other was designed. Both are nice looking, stick on easy and stay on with 'normal' usage. I will definitely buy these again when I need a quick and easy nail application! I like that they were shorter than any other press-on nail I've seen in the past.
Dominique L.
Mississauga
I received this courtesy of Influenster and Broadway Nails in the #imPressManicure Voxbox. This is something I would opt for in special occasions. I'm not much of a fake nail kind of gal. This would be ideal for special occasions as you wouldn't need to constantly fret over ruining your nails (especially if you had them done the same day). This was my first time trying fake nails, and the price would definitely be worth the hassle-free application! I would like to see numbering on nail sizes!
Angela D.
I have only used these nails once and I liked them because they were very easy to apply, and had a really cool design. I do not recall the nails staying on to long and once one falls off it wont stick on again so you have to rip them all off. It hurts a little bit taking them off kind of like it does when you remove fake nails but not as painful as fake nails.
Tayla L.
Solihull, West Midlands
Very easy to apply and no mess since there is no nail glue needed. However, I did find that they came loose/or fell off after a few days. Way too expensive in my opinion, so I only brought them when they were on a deal/half price. Great for special occasions.
Alicia W.
At first I was skeptical because of the "Lasts up to one week". Meaning it could only last a day or it could last a full week. All but one of mine lasted a week and probably would have lasted longer had I not removed them. They looked like fresh painted nails and are great for if you're in a rush to go out and forgot to get your nails done. The one problem I had was they get REALLY dirty underneath because of the adhesive.
Sneha T.
Ottawa, ON
The most easiest and good Mani nails. Very good for people on the go or who are hurry and want to match their dress and u have different sizes to match your nail shape and bed. Hood color selection and it stays for 7-10 days.
Amber R.
Stratford
I was not super excited to receive these in my Influenster box due to the fact that I do not wear fake nails and I mentioned that in my signup for this box. I also have very long nails so there is no way that these would ever fit my nails. Even the "long set" that I saw in stores was too short for my nails. I also have very thin nail beds and the nails were too wide and would go onto my finger even if I could deal with the length

A neat idea and I will perhaps give them to people for gifts
Jenna M.
Bridgewater, NS
I wore to my prom one year and I was so excited to try them out and make it look like I had nice nails! But, on the ride TO the prom, the nail started to let go and my plastic nails were falling everywhere in my friends car! Thought I did pay $8-9 dollars (Canadian) for these, they were very pretty and come with many different designs for whatever outfit!
Caroline B.
St. John's, NL
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
These were pretty cute, though the pattern wouldn't have been my first choice. They went on easily, which surprised me. However, I'm not a fake nail person and I found it difficult to get used to this. I constantly felt like they were going to fall off (though I will say they didn't for over a week! That's all I normally get out of nail polish anyway). I would rate these overall a C+ so for that, I'll upgrade to a B.
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta
These press on nails are great if you are need to quickly do your nails before heading out the door but they are most certainly not for long periods of use. After tying out a pair they fell off within 24 hours. Good for a night out and that's it.

I suggest saving your money and getting a professional manicure done rather then waste your money on these.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart