BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Karen K.
West Kelowna , BC
Wow! Anyone else have the problem of one hand looking much better than the other one due to using your dominant hand for one and weaker hand on the other? I always do. With these nails, that is not a problem anymore! Both hands look amazing and even and fabulous. Very easy to use, and as a free trial product, I was very impressed and would definitely buy for myself in the future.
Julianne M.
glace bay, nova scotia
I liked the designs, but i found them uncomfortable and had the thought they would fall off easily. i also had a hard time finding the right fit for each nail. i think they would be great for a short term use, like a night out or a special occasion. i really don't think they will stand up to a busy lifestyle for as long as they claim. thanks again for the opportunity to try them.
Caylie P.
I received these complimentary of influenster and absolutely loves the designs I got. I was really excited to try them out. After following the steps and applying them to my nails within two hrs the first one popped off which was really disappointing because I really liked them so all in all not something I'd purchase
Jacqui V.
Innisfil, ON
Received two complimentary sets of Broadway Nails from Influenster to review. Both sets were a bit "flashy" for me, but I did look at other options that are available and really liked them. It took me about ten minutes to pick my sizes, clean my nails, and apply. Definitely quicker than going to the salon! The nails lasted for 4 days. I was very happy with that, as I have a 5 year old and have my hands in water a lot throughout the day. I will definitely be keeping these on hand for special occasions!
Niki M.
Canada
I've tried many press on nails and so far these are my favorite. I wore them for 4 days until I took them off, but they would've probably lasted longer. I adore the wide selection of colors and designs as well. The packaging is cute and the price is cheap. Love it!
Marisa G.
Wellington, ON
These lasted 8 hours on me before 2 had fallen off. I applied as per the directions, had the day off of my nursing job, so I wasn't using my hands as I usually do and they still fell off. Maybe good for a night out or something. I'm also extremely disappointed that I cut off my nails to accommodate the length of these (they are short!) only to have them last less than a day :(
Annie L.
Vancouver, BC
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. The nails are really easy to put on and remove. However, the size was ok for my fingers. The shape of the nails wasn't what I was used to, but that's personal preference.

I would recommended this for individuals on the go who love nails designs and love to change nail design/ colors often. One pack comes with 24 pieces.
Ashley L.
Grande Prairie , AB
I was surprised by how much I liked these press on nails. Normally I don't care too much about my nails, and when I do pretty them up a bit it doesn't last the day. These nails just about made it through work. I say just about b/c I did lose one that I didn't put on very well. I couldn't find any nail glue to reattach so I ended up pulling them all off. Either way, if I hadn't have screwed up putting the one on, I'm sure they would have lasted the week.
Christina H.
Richmond, CO
I have seen these in stores and my impression of them still have not changed. These remind me of the nails elementary students would play with and what parents would buy for their kids. They look ridiculously cheap, super fake and not pretty at all. Would definitely not recommend them, especially for $10. I would rather recommend the stick on nail polish from sally hansen.
Nancy N.
New Glasgow , NS
So I received mine as the Influenster VoxBox & was very pleased with the selection that I ended up with. Here is my trick that seems to have worked much better - I put mine on at night after all was done for the day & zero chance of getting them wet. Not one has fallen off yet!! Great for a night out as it takes no effort at all to have these great looking manicured nails!!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart