BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Rose S.
Almonte
Opened my imPress Press-on Manicure by Broadway nails.. First thoughts were how great these looked. Great colours, wonderful designs and so realistic looking. The fact that they last up to a week is fantastic as it is so much cheaper than going to a salon.
The problem is there is not a nail in the kit that is big enough to wear on my thumb.
Sad because I really do love the look of these!
Kajal P.
Chestermere, AB
These nails are the greatest falsies ever. They aren't thick and they actually last. I received some from influenster and they sent me the most gorgeous colors ever. Typically I have pretty long nails but when i file them down or bite them, these nails always save the day,
Lesia K.
Galveston, TX
Review for: Night Fever Nail Kit 24 Nail Covers more...
My absolute favorite press on nails. I've never been a huge fan on press ons, simply cause they never last even a full day. But with these I can get a full week wear out of them. They lasted through Washington tons of dishes, peeling stickers, gym. I recommend them to everyone. The only down side is I can't always fine a big variety of style. But you can always get French tips for everyday!
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
I got these in my #imPressManicure VoxBox and I love them! I usually do not like longer nails but they are great because they have a little give to them. They are comfortable and so shiny! I love that! They stick on so easy and quickly and look fantastic! The only thing I am a little disappointed in is that the packet did not have one that matched my thumb nail size because my thumb is too big. Otherwise, I love these. They are also really really strong.
Gabriela K.
I received these in the impress press-on manicure voxbox for Canadians and I have to say that I am surprised by the quality of these nails! This was my first experience with press on nails and these ones worked great! It took me a little bit to get used to the length of them on my nails as I always have short nails, but after awhile they felt natural and I really enjoy the look of them!
Rebecca Y.
Edmonton, Alberta
I received two packages of imPRESS Manicure courtesy from Influenster from the Canadian VoxBox. I found these nails easy to put on and the colours are really pretty. However, the nails came off really easily and one of the nails would not stay on properly. For the price, I would expect the glue to stick on properly. Another plus is that the removal of the nails was easy for me.
Keila R.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Covers Casting Call 24 Covers more...
I recently gave press-on manicure a try and I wasn't so happy about the nails. They really look amazing when you stick them to your nail. The flexible product gives the nail a natural look and I believe they will be very good for a one-day use only. I wish the nails would of last me longer than 12-hours because they felt comfortable. Any tips for nails to last longer? Help ladies...
Julianne M.
glace bay, nova scotia
I liked the designs, but i found them uncomfortable and had the thought they would fall off easily. i also had a hard time finding the right fit for each nail. i think they would be great for a short term use, like a night out or a special occasion. i really don't think they will stand up to a busy lifestyle for as long as they claim. thanks again for the opportunity to try them.
Victoria J.
North Bay
I've used these before and they are great. I have naturally long nails but when they break and it comes time to clip them I love having some press ons to maintain the look of long nails while my real nails grow back out. These have great colours and patturns and they really do last for 10 days or even more. I just received 2 sets of these nails in the new #imPressManicure VoxBox.
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I absolutely loved these nails :) I stopped wearing nails that you had to apply yourself because they didn`t seem to last long but these were amazing. I work in banquets so I am constantly lifting and picking things up and washing my hands like crazy and these babies stayed on. After day 4 one came off but I was very Impressed with these nails and will absolutely be buying them!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart