BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Rose S.
Almonte
Opened my imPress Press-on Manicure by Broadway nails.. First thoughts were how great these looked. Great colours, wonderful designs and so realistic looking. The fact that they last up to a week is fantastic as it is so much cheaper than going to a salon.
The problem is there is not a nail in the kit that is big enough to wear on my thumb.
Sad because I really do love the look of these!
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
I got these in my #imPressManicure VoxBox and I love them! I usually do not like longer nails but they are great because they have a little give to them. They are comfortable and so shiny! I love that! They stick on so easy and quickly and look fantastic! The only thing I am a little disappointed in is that the packet did not have one that matched my thumb nail size because my thumb is too big. Otherwise, I love these. They are also really really strong.
Sarah T.
Fredericton , NB
Super easy to apply and I love the crosshatch adhesive pattern. It helped the nails stay put for a couple of days. They looked great but they were not very long and I had to trim my nails quite short to use these. They are also very square tipped and did not do well with trimming or shaping at all. Overall, they are worth a buy to have nice nails in a hurry but not great to personalize.
Alicia E.
London, Ontario, ON, ON
I received this as a voxbox, at no cost to me. I waited until I put my kids to bed to try them out. I did not snip my natural nail as they are the length I like and healthy. I used the swabs and pressed on the nails. Very easy apply. I also removed one, becausr I grabbed the wrong size, and much to my pleasure, they didn't ruin my natural nail.

The patterns I do find to be too much for all fingers. I do like to make a statement, but it was just too busy. I would be more inclined to purchase a solid colour with a pattern accent
Gabriela K.
I received these in the impress press-on manicure voxbox for Canadians and I have to say that I am surprised by the quality of these nails! This was my first experience with press on nails and these ones worked great! It took me a little bit to get used to the length of them on my nails as I always have short nails, but after awhile they felt natural and I really enjoy the look of them!
Lesia K.
Galveston, TX
Review for: Night Fever Nail Kit 24 Nail Covers more...
My absolute favorite press on nails. I've never been a huge fan on press ons, simply cause they never last even a full day. But with these I can get a full week wear out of them. They lasted through Washington tons of dishes, peeling stickers, gym. I recommend them to everyone. The only down side is I can't always fine a big variety of style. But you can always get French tips for everyday!
Keila R.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Covers Casting Call 24 Covers more...
I recently gave press-on manicure a try and I wasn't so happy about the nails. They really look amazing when you stick them to your nail. The flexible product gives the nail a natural look and I believe they will be very good for a one-day use only. I wish the nails would of last me longer than 12-hours because they felt comfortable. Any tips for nails to last longer? Help ladies...
Karen K.
West Kelowna , BC
Wow! Anyone else have the problem of one hand looking much better than the other one due to using your dominant hand for one and weaker hand on the other? I always do. With these nails, that is not a problem anymore! Both hands look amazing and even and fabulous. Very easy to use, and as a free trial product, I was very impressed and would definitely buy for myself in the future.
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I absolutely loved these nails :) I stopped wearing nails that you had to apply yourself because they didn`t seem to last long but these were amazing. I work in banquets so I am constantly lifting and picking things up and washing my hands like crazy and these babies stayed on. After day 4 one came off but I was very Impressed with these nails and will absolutely be buying them!
Kayli C.
Pembroke, ON
I actually love these nails and won't use any other nails.. Just using these nails they stayed on for a week, putting rubbing alcohol on my nails they stayed on for three weeks.
I don't like using nail glue and there's not many fake nails that are stick on. These are affordable and come in cute cases with the cutest designs!!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart