BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Marlene J.
toronto, ON
It only took a few minutes for me to apply them & I got instant nails & design.
Have seen these is stores & never thought to use them - that has changed now that I have given them a try. Very reasonable priced & have a variety of designs , colours & nail lengths. Would definitely purchase these in the near future.
"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Sharon K.
Point Leamington, NL
Love having my nails polished but don't do it that often, since I work around food and I find it very messy and time consuming. When I received my Influenster Impress Nails Kit I was skeptical that I would like or use them. After having them for a week. I must say I am impressed. The colors and designs I received are perfect for my tastes. I will definitely use these for special occasions.
Alicia P.
Pickering, Ontario
Although these nails were very easy to apply, the adhesive on the back was longer than my actual nail, so I could feel the stickiness. It wasn't very comfortable and I didn't like the length either. I don't usually like square shaped nails either but I decided to try them out regardless. I wish that they came out with rounded shaped nails or almond shaped nails for a more natural look and feel.
Agatha G.
Folcroft, PA
I received this beautiful nails in my VoxBox as a gift to test out from Influenster, and I loved the color/art and and the gel finish, these press on it’s so practical, I’m using it for 3 days (I'm washing dishes normally) and still amazing, it’s really good.
Zoey L.
Barrie, ON
For just $10 and sometimes cheaper you can have a salon looking full manicure. I use these every time there is an event, or holiday I need to attend.
They are so quick, and can be applied even while in the car (If you're the passenger!)

I highly recommend these, they come in mutiple lengths, and have 24 nails to pick from. If you file away at the left overs, you can get two sets out of them.
Melissa V.
I've received this set in my ShimmerVoxBox and it came just in time! All my lofe ive been an anxious person, but a month or so ago i decided to stop bitting my nails and let them grow and just as soon as they were the perfect shape these arrived! So easy to apply and wear! im a really active person but so was theyre lasting for a week👏🏻
Milly M.
Totally in love with this because it really last, To me it worked and stay for 3 days!!, The colors are amazing, I wish I had another colors in mate because are so beautiful, I recommend this to everygirl that wanna have cute nails just like the one on instagram
Devyn W.
Fort Saskatchewan
I received imPress nails from influenster and was so excited to come home and see the package there waiting !! I have small hands and short natural nails, so these we perfect ! they were very durable and i received a great color and pattern ! it was so fast and easy, a perfect time saver for when you're on the run but want your nails to look nice ! i will forsure purchase them when i need more !
Laura R.
I wore mine for five days but i decided to take them off because my hair would get stuck under the nails and it would pull my hair out. they stick well though and were water resistant. considering i put my hands through a lot and how well these went i would buy these again.
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
I got these in my #imPressManicure VoxBox and I love them! I usually do not like longer nails but they are great because they have a little give to them. They are comfortable and so shiny! I love that! They stick on so easy and quickly and look fantastic! The only thing I am a little disappointed in is that the packet did not have one that matched my thumb nail size because my thumb is too big. Otherwise, I love these. They are also really really strong.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart