BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kristan A.
Langley, BC
I do love these. They were fast and easy to put on, they have stayed on for 4 days already and don't feel like they will be coming off anytime soon. I have bright orange ones and the color is through the whole nail so there is no worry about a layer being scratched off. I may buy these in the future although the prices are quite steep in Canada. Perhaps a trip across the border would be necessary to purchase these.
Amber B.
Vancouver, BC
I did not have high hopes when i received this product complimentary of Influenster, but once trying it I was sold!! They do NOT look tacky and the nails really do stay on.
There are some strange colours and patterns, but just as their are amazing ones! I really suggest these for people who have a one-night event or something like that. They are a salon manicure for a fraction on the price. I would purchase these.
Angela V.
Ontario, ON
I am a chronic nail bitter, so these provided me with a quick, easy and cost effective means of having pretty nails - I can see these being perfect for a special event. I got this product complimentary from Influenster, but I can see myself purchasing it in the future as well.

My only comment was that the nails provided for the thumbs were not wide enough to cover mine completely. This isn't so much a make-or-break deal, since you would have to look closely, but it is something that may be important for others. Maybe I just have abnormally wide thumbs? :)
Katerina M.
Maple, ON
I got this product compliments of Influenster as part of my Maple Vox Box. They have a very easy application and very cute design options. I enjoyed trying these nails out however they didn't last for long!! I'm a single mother of two children under 3 to put things in perspective. They would be absolutely perfect for a night out though as they are super convenient to take off!
Diana E.
#imPressManicure is my second voxbox from #Influenster. Overall very happy with the product - this was my first time using it and it was super easy and no more waiting for it to dry. I only use it for one nail - planning on using it when I really need to impress. Also to note the box says it will last for one week - so i would recommend to use it in emergency. I received mine complimentary from Influenster
Joanne E.
Amazing product, good range of sizes, durable, strong hold, no messy glue, lasts for days, and the best thing.. ITS SAFE ON NAILS! I have damaged my nails SO many times with gels, and damaged so many others as a certified nail tech. imPRESS nails will be my go to from now on for sure. and as a bonus.. MUCH cheaper than getting gels on your nails!
Tashana L.
Westland, MI
These nails are the business. Similar to the old school press on nails but so much cooler because they are already painted. You can repaint if you want, It allows you to do that and it also is at a perfect length, no trimming needed. You should keep these in your car or home for any spur of the moment events or trips. They will come in handy of you cant make it to the salon. Annnnd they cost so much less...
Brandy Lee B.
Guelph, ON
These nails are good if all you are looking for is a quick fix for a night out or event. They are not meant for regular every day wear. They are also only for people with next to no nail length on their real nails as the nails included are quite short. I only got 2 days max of wear out of them as I found the edges kept catching especially if I ran my fingers through my hair. I will not purchase this kit.
Danielle S.
Toronto, ON
The concept of these are great, but the ones on my pinky don't seem to stick on even though they range from sizes in the container. And once there off, they can't go back on. (well they can, but keep popping off cause they lose their stickyness) Also, they hurt when you push them down, and they stay like that until the pop off! Overall, they have cute designs and such, but they hurt and pop off easily. MEH.
Meagan P.
Mississauga, ON
I wanted to like these because I liked the patterns but they don't work. They didn't stay on at all and just pressing them on doesn't work. I ended up having to use nail glue anyways, which is kind of the point, you're not supposed to have to. Very disappointed.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart