BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Allison B.
Toronto, ON
Got these from Influenster and was more than happy to put them on the same day. My only real complaint was the plastic backing that needs to be pealed off had slits in it and wouldn't always come off in one piece, also on most nails I had to file down the production tab at the end which damaged the visible tip on some nails, because of that I wouldn't likely purchase at the current price point except for special events.
Kimberly Y.
Brockville
They are super cute prints on them..no hassels in trimming or filing nails which is nice..no glue no messy glue together fingers, etc., easy to peel backings to apply.. the only downfall of these pretty nails is they don't stick to your nail long enough to enjoy.. you get your hands wet like doing dishes or wash your hands..they fall off shortly after..you can press them back on again..but they pop off again.. :( :( :(
Candy C.
Scarborough, ON
This one is a good step better than any 'glue on' nails I've gotten. Though there is still the fact that i only use my hands at work typing on a computer and they couldn't last past half a day of work and I was being extra careful. Hopefully the second set will be a little longer, my nails will be slightly longer as well to hold more of the adhesive area.
Amnelbis C.
Tampa
This product has always worked for me how ring to finger, since I hardly have time to accommodate my nails in some occasions and this one takes me out of some trouble leaving them totally beautiful. Many thanks for allowing me to use these false false nails again.
Katerina M.
Maple, ON
I got this product compliments of Influenster as part of my Maple Vox Box. They have a very easy application and very cute design options. I enjoyed trying these nails out however they didn't last for long!! I'm a single mother of two children under 3 to put things in perspective. They would be absolutely perfect for a night out though as they are super convenient to take off!
Kristan A.
Langley, BC
I do love these. They were fast and easy to put on, they have stayed on for 4 days already and don't feel like they will be coming off anytime soon. I have bright orange ones and the color is through the whole nail so there is no worry about a layer being scratched off. I may buy these in the future although the prices are quite steep in Canada. Perhaps a trip across the border would be necessary to purchase these.
Amber B.
Vancouver, BC
I did not have high hopes when i received this product complimentary of Influenster, but once trying it I was sold!! They do NOT look tacky and the nails really do stay on.
There are some strange colours and patterns, but just as their are amazing ones! I really suggest these for people who have a one-night event or something like that. They are a salon manicure for a fraction on the price. I would purchase these.
Angela V.
Ontario, ON
I am a chronic nail bitter, so these provided me with a quick, easy and cost effective means of having pretty nails - I can see these being perfect for a special event. I got this product complimentary from Influenster, but I can see myself purchasing it in the future as well.

My only comment was that the nails provided for the thumbs were not wide enough to cover mine completely. This isn't so much a make-or-break deal, since you would have to look closely, but it is something that may be important for others. Maybe I just have abnormally wide thumbs? :)
Tashana L.
Westland, MI
These nails are the business. Similar to the old school press on nails but so much cooler because they are already painted. You can repaint if you want, It allows you to do that and it also is at a perfect length, no trimming needed. You should keep these in your car or home for any spur of the moment events or trips. They will come in handy of you cant make it to the salon. Annnnd they cost so much less...
Diana E.
#imPressManicure is my second voxbox from #Influenster. Overall very happy with the product - this was my first time using it and it was super easy and no more waiting for it to dry. I only use it for one nail - planning on using it when I really need to impress. Also to note the box says it will last for one week - so i would recommend to use it in emergency. I received mine complimentary from Influenster
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart