BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Breahnn T.
Mount Uniacke, NS
I followed the directions and applied the nails without issues after recieving them for testing purposes from inflenster. Unfortunately they came off within hours. I tried the next set hoping to have a better outcome, but the same thing happened again. I will not be purchasing these nor would I recommend them.
June L.
Surrey, BC
I recently received this product in my Maple VoxBox and I was OVERJOYED. I had seen tons of people rave about this on YouTube but it is quite expensive in Canada so I was hesitant to try them. The ones I received were short and in the pattern Lovestruck which is an adorable dotted pattern with matte neon yellow, purple and orange. I love how it looks but it really doesn't last very long on my nails. I can't even staple something without my nail coming off. They are really adorable for temporary wear and solve the issue of having to apply nail polish but they don't last long at all.
Hibah Q.
Dubai
I received these as a promotion with my local newspaper so was pretty intrigued by them.

It is simple to apply but i did notice that there was some 'bending' of the nails when applying them on the edges, not that noticeable but otherwise not bad.

Stayed on for the couple of hours that I wore them.

If you are not a nail polish person then these are great to jazz up your nails.
I prefer these press on manicures as it took me less time to choose the correct nail size and apply no need to wait for it to dry.
Definitely would love to try them again in different designs and colours
Lindsey L.
Winnipeg
I received two free pairs of impress Broadway nails for testing purposes. I loved how easy they were to put on! They had so many different patters and colors to choose from. The only thing I would change about them is how long they last. They do not last a week as the packaging says. I am currently using these on one finger and painting the rest a solid color. Thia will make them last longer and have less chance of them falling off.
Fiona M.
These press-on nails are really impressive. If you need a quick manicure without having to wait for your nails to dry or cringing at the thought of dinging one of your nails while it dries. Unfortunately my finger nails are a weird shape so the largest nail doesn’t cover my thumb entirely. Other than that, it did last a week and was super easy to apply and remove.
Viktoria A.
Montreal, CT
I love imPRESS press-on nails! I've used them before I received a sample in my shimmer voxbox and I was stoked to see that they were included! They are super easy to put on and have awesome colors/designs to choose from! Definitely would recommend!
Summer W.
I got these in my box ad it is a great idea.... tried it and they stayed well but they felt artificial and sort of uncomfortable i guess.... wish they stayed longer as i did a few errands in the house and they were a bir faded ....but the colors are pretty !!!
Jodi S.
Winnipeg
I cannot say how much I enjoyed and loved this product. Super easy to use and stayed put. I did receive this product complimentary from Influenster but I would purchase again and again. Loved the colors and ease to use. Cannot be any more simple to use. Not to mention it was a cute set up of a product design. Put the nails in a little pretend nail polish bottle. I have small hands, hence small nails and found a suitable size for each nail. Lasted 5 days, although it states it should last 7. But then I'm a mom on the run. This product is Perfect. I am so impressed with imPRESS!
Annette L.
North Bay
#imPressManicure see how great these are... testing them #influenster sent them to me as a test product... cool...

this is a great product, I would recommend them to friends and buy them for myself... they are easy to put on and have solved my nail problems... my nails never grow long they either crack or break before they have a chance to grow... i like having imPress nails on and my hands look so much more pretty... yay!!!
Fay D.
Surrey 12384. 75 ave
I like this product for a quick and easy nail fix but it didn't seem to last very long! Looks great when first put on but I had to re attach some of them every few day:( they look great but still need some work on the adhesive part!! I received this product as a free product to try out from influenster!!! Love the designs just didn't stay on for too long!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart