BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Tara T.
I am surprised! They are easy to apply, they fit my nails great. The nail length is just right, No harsh smells. These lasted a lot longer than other press on nails I used in the past. These nails made it through household chores, including dishes! They feel like my real nails which is great. I love painting my nails in all kinds of fun designs, but when your in a hurry these nails are lifesavers! They have a great professional look to them.
Amanda F.
These nails are pretty neat, they can be very easy to put on and come in a few different sizes. The patterns are cute and the length and shape worked for me. However, they don't stay on for near as long as they claim they do, it's unfortunate. They would make for a great night out or an event like a birthday. They can also be tricky to get the plastic completely off. But give them a go they are cute and would make for a girls night out.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
These nails are simple to put on and they last a decent amount of time unless you use your hands to do you hair a lot or dishes, etc.

I still love them and would use them for special occasions.

Hibah Q.
Dubai
I received these as a promotion with my local newspaper so was pretty intrigued by them.

It is simple to apply but i did notice that there was some 'bending' of the nails when applying them on the edges, not that noticeable but otherwise not bad.

Stayed on for the couple of hours that I wore them.

If you are not a nail polish person then these are great to jazz up your nails.
I prefer these press on manicures as it took me less time to choose the correct nail size and apply no need to wait for it to dry.
Definitely would love to try them again in different designs and colours
Fiona M.
These press-on nails are really impressive. If you need a quick manicure without having to wait for your nails to dry or cringing at the thought of dinging one of your nails while it dries. Unfortunately my finger nails are a weird shape so the largest nail doesn’t cover my thumb entirely. Other than that, it did last a week and was super easy to apply and remove.
Breahnn T.
Mount Uniacke, NS
I followed the directions and applied the nails without issues after recieving them for testing purposes from inflenster. Unfortunately they came off within hours. I tried the next set hoping to have a better outcome, but the same thing happened again. I will not be purchasing these nor would I recommend them.
June L.
Surrey, BC
I recently received this product in my Maple VoxBox and I was OVERJOYED. I had seen tons of people rave about this on YouTube but it is quite expensive in Canada so I was hesitant to try them. The ones I received were short and in the pattern Lovestruck which is an adorable dotted pattern with matte neon yellow, purple and orange. I love how it looks but it really doesn't last very long on my nails. I can't even staple something without my nail coming off. They are really adorable for temporary wear and solve the issue of having to apply nail polish but they don't last long at all.
Lindsey L.
Winnipeg
I received two free pairs of impress Broadway nails for testing purposes. I loved how easy they were to put on! They had so many different patters and colors to choose from. The only thing I would change about them is how long they last. They do not last a week as the packaging says. I am currently using these on one finger and painting the rest a solid color. Thia will make them last longer and have less chance of them falling off.
Corry L.
Wasaga Beach, ON
I was excited to try the Broadway Nails imPRESS Manicure set because I find doing my nails with nail polish tedious. Unfortunately, upon opening the boxes and searching for nail sizes, I found that they were all too small for me. I've never thought of my hands as being out-of-the-ordinary or too large so this was a real disappointment to me. I simply can't use these sets!
Summer W.
I got these in my box ad it is a great idea.... tried it and they stayed well but they felt artificial and sort of uncomfortable i guess.... wish they stayed longer as i did a few errands in the house and they were a bir faded ....but the colors are pretty !!!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart