BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Sloan S.
Carrollton, TX
Ok so I got these in my box and my first thought was ok these are cute; I like the colors and design! I was skeptical though because they say no glue needed! Well.. I wanted to take a picture of them on but a couple fell off within maybe 3 hours. So overall I wasn’t too impressed. For a kid they’re cute but if you aren’t gluing them on I think there’s no point because they fall off.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
so far so good with these nails! i have had them on for 2 days and no problems yet :) I received these in the shimmer voxbox and I was sent the bright orange ones, which usually would not be my first color choice. however i wanted to try them so badly that I still have them on, and I am starting to like the color more! makes me look way more tan than I am. but i would recommend these! they come in a pack of 30 and there are a bunch of colors to choose them. they are super easy to apply!
Jordi L.
I am truly impressed by these press on gel nails. Not only are they super cute but they are completely hassle free and easy to apply. If you love cute nails but don't want to spend all the extra money going to a nail salon, these are perfect for you. They also have an endless amount of patterns, colors, and designs to choose from. What really sold me on them is the fact that they don't harm your natural nail either. :)
Nerina S.
For press-on nails these are actually really great. I've bought them in teal, pink and dark red and I get complimented every time I wear them. I'm not a huge fan of fake nails but when mine get brittle and chip easily I like to put these on so they at least appear nice lol I can usually wear them for almost a week, sometimes more, if I don't get bored with the color. I also have never had one pop off like some glue on nails have done to me in the past
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
Wow! I can’t believe how easy they are to apply. And if I need a polished nail look in a pinch this is a go to. Affordable easy to apply and look like acrylic! I personally don’t like what acrylic, gel or sns does to my real nails and something polish alone looks messy so I will definitely be purchasing this! The one was complimentary from Influenster but this is my own opinion
Katherine T.
Memphis, TN
I am super impressed with these nails that I received #complimentary in the #staycation box! They were super easy to apply and have actually lasted. I have used several different types of nails and after a few hours at work at least one or more has broken. BUT NoT these. They lasted my entire 9 hours shift. They look and feel natural and apply in minutes! I will absolutely be purchasing these in the future.
Karla O.
I recently discovered these and gave them a try. I absolutely love them! I think they are great for those who dont have the time to go to the nail salon. They last up to a week. Personally i have them on four 4 days just because i had plenty of things going on and they were getting scratched. But they are perfect for a one day event too!
Sydney T.
Stone Mtn, GA
Don't be fooled by the four stars ! I love press ons simply because I hate the waiting process of getting my nails done and usually don't have any money left in my budget for my nails because I spend mostly on food. Ha! But these gel nails are perfect for me especially just for a night out and need a quick polish. I picked my set up at Walgreens for only $7. Definitely recommend them to anyone who likes to constantly change their nails.
Trinidad P.
I used these nails twice and will continue to use them. They are cute and come with a good amount of sizes to choose from. They are very easy to use, and follow directions as well.
The first time using them, I applied them with just the adhesive and one did fall off the next day, but the other ones stood on for about 4 days.
So the next time using them I applied them with a brush on nail glue and used gloves everytime I did housework, and they stood on for about 10 days.
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
The style of these was very cute! I liked the ease of application since you just had to measure and stick on, but this made them not last up to a week for me. I do a lot with my hands, including going to the gym and lifting every day, so they started to come off early for me (the glue just wasn't strong enough). They were also very flexible, so when I would bang them on gym equipment or car doors and such, the nail bent and pulled on my real nail, which was quite painful.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart