BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Danielle B.
Placentia, CA
Before I applied my imPress Nails to my own nails, I browsed the nails of others on Instagram (#imPressRevolution) and I was, well, impressed (no pun intended). My first impression of the set was that the packaging was so cute! The box they come in is plastic and shaped like a bottle of nail polish that unhinges and is totally upcyclable! There are enough artificial nails for 2 applications, which I thought was awesome - they didn't just throw in a few extra sizes. Immediately I noticed that these weren't as thick as I remember press-ons being, which made them less bulky on my fingers. The process of applying them was so simple and, as long as I pressed really hard, it didn't even feel like anything was on my fingernails!

I did have a blonde moment while applying, though: the first few nails I pressed on I accidentally did them upside down! I thought maybe I would be able to peel it off and re-apply, but these things are on there solid! I guess that's a good thing, right? You can kind of tell in the picture above (my pinky and ring finger are misapplied). For the most part these things are durable! Only when I'm hard on my nails do I even remember they're on! As I type this review I have worn them for 24 hours and, while I love them, one unfortunately fell off within the first 6 hours of wear. Since the others are staying put, I'll blame it on application, but buyer beware (just in case)! My only other complaint is when I run my fingers through my hair, especially when brushing or washing, sometimes it gets stuck in the underside of the nail and I HATE THAT! But that's probably a given with press-ons (it also happens with those nail stickers, and I love those!).

If it's any indication of how much I like these, I could have easily replaced the one that fell off with one of the spares in my kit, but I wanted to save all my spares to make a whole new manicure to wear for a special occasion. I think I'm definitely going to have to just go buy some more, and you should, too!
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
This past week I've been wearing my 'Night Fever' imPRESS nails. This was my first time using press on nails and I must say it definitely was an experience. Applying them was easy. I first picked out which ones I was going to use for each nail and then one by one put them on. Most of them lasted the entire week except for two of them. One of them I had to remove two days later because it was hurting my nail pretty bad, I think the nail probably was a bit too far down or something, I don't know.. but it was hurting a lot so I removed it. The other nail that came off ended up becoming incredibly loose the day after putting them on and even by adding more pressure to it it wouldn't stick so I just removed it. The rest of the nails stayed on for the duration of the week. I did find it a bit difficult to do some simple tasks with these nails on which was annoying but I got used to it. I personally will probably not use anymore press on nails for the time being but I did enjoy trying them out. And I must also say that the design is beautiful! I love the vibrant colors and the palm tree design!

I received this nail set free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Vanessa C.
These nails are the perfect put on a go beauty accessory every girl needs! They have so baby fun colors and designs to choose from and are easy to use. I like to change up my nails often but hate how damaging it is to get acrylic nails done. I live these because my nails are never damaged with these. I totally recommend!
Adrienne B.
Arnold, MO
My Review

Color:
The pattern that I received was Over the Moon. I thought this pattern was gorgeous and had a very sophisticated look. It was a plumish-maroon background color with gold designs. Very pretty!

Application:
The application was super easy. In the packaging, it comes with a little towelette to clean your nails with before applying the press-on nails. After cleaning your nails with the towelette, then it is time to apply your press-on nails. All you have to do is look at the nail sizes that is provided in the package and match up to your nails as best as you can. After you find which nails will work for you, it is application time. The nails have a little cover that protects the glue that is on the nail. You just take the cover off then press it on to your real nails and hold for about 20-30 seconds and voila you have an instant manicure. I thought this was going to be really hard to do because when it comes to manicure stuff, I am not the best, but I found this process very easy. It doesn't take much time at all. I was very impressed at how easy it was for me to apply these nails. After I applied my nails, I cut them down to a length I felt comfortable with as the length was a little too long for my liking. It is really easy to cut the nails and file them to your perfect length.

Durability:
I left my nails on for five days before I took them off. One of my nails was getting close to falling off, so there I figured it was about time to take them off. I was pretty impressed at how sturdy the nails were as they felt like they had a lot of give with out them popping off. I don't know if I would keep them on longer for a week, but I think they are strong/durable enough to hold for a week. I think one of the reasons one of my nails start coming undone from my finger was because I have a bad habit of playing with my nails, so if you don't mess with them too much, they should last for a week.

Overall Impressions:
Overall, I really like this product and I am not a huge fan of artificial nails, but I think this an inexpensive alternative to going to the salon to get your nails done. I am planning to buy this product in the future when I have a special event to attend or when I am just in the mood for a professional looking manicure. I was impressed with the ease of the application and the durability of how the nails held up. I think it is a product worth trying.
Morgan C.
Honestly, I wanted to hate these.
I usually get a real gel or dip manicure, but I was on vacation and my nails look like crap. I grabbed these super fast and I was surprised how well they worked.

You can cut/file them down for the correct shape.
They lasted almost a week, but the edges started to snag on hair & other stuff within a few days. But for the price & convenience I think they’re worth the price.
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
I love this brand of nails. ABSOLUTE BEST for press ons. I personally use super glue and they stay on for 2 weeks and it isn't harsh on my nails when it comes off! These are beautiful and hold color and they don't chip. They're so inexpensive as well, only cost about $5! Love these and recommend!
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
These nails used to be my holy grail nail product! They're easy to use, come in a million different colors & designs, and are worth the price in my opinion! I'm sad now though because they no longer stick onto my nails like they used to! They start to peel up after a day or two, whereas before I could get over a week in them! I'm not sure why that is but I will still rave about these nails!
Michelle W.
RALEIGH, NC
So I have pretty long nail beds but not long enough that this has been a problem in the past. For this product it was a huge problem. The nails were no way long enough to cover the length of my nail bed leaving pink showing.(my nails were cut all the way down) Was excited to use this product but it's a shame they couldn't use a little extra material to make the gel nail longer so everyone can use it.
Dianna C.
Irvine, CA
I think that press on nails is a good alternative to getting your nails done at a Salon. If you use the glue provided by the package then your nails will last about a week and a half. I think that the nails that have designs sometimes make it look like you have glued on nails. They look a little fake. However, from a distance, or if you put on your own polish on top then they look descent.
Chelsie L.
These are actually super cool. They make the nails a pretty good size to fit my nails. Maybe a tad big, but nothing I can't file down. They last quite awhile & they feel really natural. They don't bother me at all, most of the time I don't even know they're there. They're super pretty also & extremely easy to apply. So glad I found these. They're so affordable & come with enough for 2 applications for me. I love these.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart