BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Florence J.
I had received this in my spring voxbox and I absolutely fell in love! It's easy to apply/use and it looks beautiful on! There are many different colours and patterns. I have gotten many compliments with my nails!
Crystal L.
St. Albert, Alberta
When I received my complimentary testing package from Influenster Voxbox there was two bottles but of the same black patterned flowers. From the pictures online it seems I was supposed to get two different ones :/ A bit of a let down on that.

I applied them yesterday before the wedding and even before the reception I noticed on some fingers they were already lifting up. I asked my niece to try them as well and not even an hour after putting them on they were already falling off her. I don't recommend these to younger women, maybe just grown adults. By the time I got home the tips were warping and the patterns were beginning to peel on the index and ring fingers.

They are gorgeous and fit on easily enough, but I don't think they would last more than another day as I'm having trouble keeping them on right now as I type this.

I would say to only pick these up if you're too lazy to paint your own nails or if you just want to find a cheaper and quicker solution to having pretty nails.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
Got these to review from Influenster. I've never used "press on nails" before. My natural nails are super short. So even though these are the "short" version of these nails they're not that bad. Very easily tolerable which impressed me. So the process to put them on is as easy as they say: match the right size, peel the back off and press on! That's it, no glue, to take them off, a little nail polish remover around the edges, wait a few minutes and peel off. Simple, my nail weren't in the best shape when I used them and may have not waited long enough so very very small section of my nail bed peeled off also. After 3 days they were still perfect! These are for sure ideal for a special occasion or weekend getaway, Cheap, they last and lost of colors/patterns available!
Also in a pack there's about 25 nails, so you should find one that fits every nail easily and if something were ever to happen and you lost 1 or 3, there's plenty spares. I have very wide thumb nails and figured there wouldn't be one that fit, but there was! :) I like that the packaging isn't just a cardboard and plastic. There's a re-useable/ sealable little container.
CONS: the glue on some nails go to high, it's past my finger tips and was starting to get a little gross under there. Also in the production of the nail the tab that it was attached to is still kinda there. They give you a small nail file that I had to use to file it down a bit more.
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
I received this kit through influenster in the #shimmervoxbox. I never tried any of this before since I am an old fashion kind of gal in manicure. I liked the fact that claims to be easy to use, without the use of glue that sometimes makes difficult when you are doing it yourself (dunno, haven't tried it). It also according to the web, comes in a very ample range of themes and images so we can choose according to our mood. When I tried it I thought it was very easy, my nails were not that long so didn't have any issues. The lasting power well, for me were no more than 4 days because I clean a lot so one or two fall off after that. So I recommend not become an ocd cleaning lady but for any occasion or out of the blue going out absolutely. imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Sara D.
Sault Ste, ON
I received these nails from Influenster to try and I have to say that I was not happy with how they turned out.
When I opened the box and saw the nailed that I had received I was happy. The designs were so cute, I got working girl and dancing queen. I also liked ho easy the package said that they would be to put on. I put them on and it was easy like the package said. I found sizes that fit on my nails accept that the nails on the thumbs did not seem long enough for my nail. My nail was showing through at the top and on my other fingers the nails all appeared to me different lengths. I had them on for 8 hours and I went to bed. I was hoping that they would still be on my fingers when I woke up but half way through the night half of my fingers were without nails. All in all I would to say that they seem like a good idea at the time but not sticky enough to go through what an average person would go through in a day. I would not buy them for everyday use but would for lets say a wedding or something. Like what I am doing with the working girl nails. I am saving them for when I need them.
Jen T.
I received my Influenster ImPRESSed manicure in the mail on Monday.
I followed the steps on application to be sure I applied them "correctly".

They took about 10-15 min to apply. Way easier then shaping your nails, putting on a base coat, color... blah blah blah.

After a couple hours I tried opening something and I use my nails for everything but I couldn't really open things or anything without feeling like they were going to fall off, but only a few nails felt like that.
After just one day a nail fell off, I put another one on but still.
Either way I'm still surprised how strong they feel for "stick ons".

Although I would not pay $8-$11 for them in stores, I would use them again. Maybe if they were a little cheaper?
I like how there something you can leave in your purse & put them on when your out anywhere and its fast & easy.
But I don't like feeling like there going to fall off.

I would recommend these to people who are willing to pay the price for them.
I am enjoying what I received though.

**I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.**
Anne T.
Toronto, ON
I had received these within a‬ voxbox from Influenster. Honestly, I didn't really love them. I have long nails, so I had to cut my nails down in order to wear them since the press on nails were too short. The sizing is decent, but they still weren't able to cover the corner tips. They were also too thick for my liking. I have never tried on false nails before, but as I wore these, the edges looked thick and I felt them on my nails throughout the day. There were also a thin gap between the press on nails and my own natural nails, which allowed for dirt and dust to pass through and stick to the edge of the glue. I removed them the next day since I worried about the cleanliness under the press on. What I did love - the easy quick application and removal. I had also noticed the amazing the designs you have available on the website (the designs I received were less impressive). Another bonus was that they were able to stay on after several hand washes and a shower. I really love the idea of them, but since they don't meet all of my expectations, I don't find myself using these again in the future.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
I received two of the press-on manicures from ImPress for the May VoxBox (complimentary from Influenster). Although this is not a product that I would ever purchase, I'm really glad I had the opportunity to try it out. They were almost fool proof. You basically clean your nails, wipe them down with the enclosed nail prep pad, and put them on!

The only cons that I had were that I received two colours that I normally wouldn't wear (one of them being that "crackle" effect, which I find EXTREMELY outdated). The other issue is that I have REALLY tiny nails, so it's hard to find a good fit. Luckily, each package contains an assortment of sizes (24 nail covers to be exact), so once I went through each one, I was fine (I didn't use the larger nails).

These are awesome for a quick fix, when you don't want to fuss around with fake nails and that horribly messy glue. It's also great for in between pro manicures ($$$).

I'd really recommend trying it out!

Nichols P.
I receive this in the #shimmervoxbox and wow. I've never tried press on nails before but this ones left me amazed. They look so natural and stayed for dayyyyyyyys. Super chic and easy to use. I'll be buying a couple of packs
Nadia H.
I received two sets of the imPRESS Press-On Manicure set complimentary from Influenster‬ for testing purposes. The two that I received was a pink shade called, “Control Freak” and a lace pattern called, “Holla!”. I tried the pattern first and could not believe how quick and easy it was to apply. In total time, it took me about 10 minutes to prep and set. It comes in a variety of colors and patterns, and two sizes (short and medium length). They are great for traveling and taking them on the go! You don't have to travel with all your nail polish and manicure supplies, especially if you're strapped for time. When applied properly, they actually do last for a week!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart