BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Sarah R.
I do my nails very often because they are very sensitive and i can't have them bare because it hurts whenever i touch something or they brake easily so i would definately want to try these nails because i want to see if they last and if they are easy to apply
Romina D.
Review for: Lil Drummer Girl Nail Kit 24 Covers more...
The first time I tried this I absolutely loved it, because it was so insanely easy. but after a while these nails started irritating me a lot. The sticky tape that's on it is too thick, which makes the nails catch on to everything, like hair. This is super annoying!
Carla C.
Frackville, PA
Tiene productos muy lindos!
Hace poco recibí mi primera voxbox en la cual venía un set de uñas, quedé impresionada💕
Son muy lindos todos sus diseños y de una muy buena calidad.
100% recomendado!
Alysa B.
I found the product very easy to apply and that I was able to match up all the nails according to the size of my real nails. It took less than ten minutes to apply and I feel that they looked good. As expected however, they didn't last me long. Not even a full day to be exact. I will put things into perspective for you though, I am a Mother of two children and 3 and under. I am always using my hands, cleaning, playing, cooking so it has even been common for me to break my acrylic nails. Though, rare.

The company makes a large assortment of designs that are absolutely adorable which would be a huge sell factor for me. What I really like about this product is that you could quickly put them on for a night out and easily take them off once your at home. That makes this product the best one night only, nail manicure for me. Which in turn makes this product very convenient for me as I get bored of my nails and my nail designs quite quickly. This is a product I'd only recommend if you are NOT expecting long lasting results but want simplicity, cute design choice and convenience.
Alicia S.
London, ON
I was given these to try through this group and although they looked really nice in the cute plastic case they came in I was not a fan of them. I found them to be too hard to get the plastic backing off before you press them on. I found the colours ugly that were sent to (cute designs on them though) and I found them hard to shape unto my nails properly (none of them fit quite right and they felt too big and awkward on my nails, as well the fact that since they were too long the stickiness could be felt at all times and I didn't like it at all).
Maybe if they had better/more sizes and could fit me better I may have liked them. I even tried to use nail clippers to make them fit me better but that somehow made them worse. I only ended up wearing the 1 set I was given for 3/4 of a day as I couldn't stand to be in them longer.
I was originally excited to try out this product and very unhappy with the outcome. Sorry!
Meaghan C.
Sudbury, Ontario
I am absolutely obsessed with imPRESS nails!! I first found out about them I think a year and a half ago.. not sure exactly, but I do know for sure that I haven't used any nail polish on my nails ever since I applied my first imPRESS Manicure. imPRESS nails, in my opinion, are definitely the best press-on nails out there today. They are so quick to apply and with no drying time like nail polish needs, you can go back to your every day activities as soon as you're done! They come in really cute designs, and very vibrant solid colours, and its very easy to find a kit to go with whatever you're wearing! They also come in 2 different lengths; short and medium. Yeah, the packaging said they last 'up to a week', but I've had several imPRESS Manicures stay on for 2 weeks, or even longer! But it all really depends on what you do whilst you have them on. For the most part though, they stay on extremely well. I would highly recommend you go out and buy yourself a kit or two, and I hope you like them as much as I do! -- If you don't know where to purchase them, go to impressmanicure.com and check out their retailers, and even check out some of the designs and colours!
Cynthia M.
De las pocas uñas postizas que de verdad no se caen, tienen muchisimos diseños muy padres y ad hoc a la temporada, son faciles de aplicar y tambien de quitarse, no se me hacen caras y definitivamente si las recomendaria
valerin g.
Doral, FL
Los los diseños son súper bonitos pegó muy bien pero como yo lavó platos y baño a mi hijo me duró aproximadamente 4 días y se me fueron cayendo pero muy bonito sólo que las uñas necesita un refuerzo de goma que dure más pero en si el diseño súper lindo
Chelsey G.
St Thomas , SD
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE! I wear them all the time, the price is perfect for how much wear you get from them. I've ordered 4 sets and will keep ordering more. Totally recommend to others, you'll get lots of wear from them.
Denise N.
Surrey
I received the a voxbox complimentary from Influenster containing the D030 Holla (which is an allover black lace design over a muted pink base) and D020 Shout (an leaf-like abstract design). I can see how this is appealing and a great alternative if you want cute nails on the go. Very simple instruction and application process and the packaging is adorable. The only thing I have to say is that as a professional nail technician, I can see many downsides to press on nails; one of those being that not every one has similarly shaped and sized nails. So even if you provide size options it's not likely to match the shape of a persons natural shape.

Secondly, I these will definitely not last very long. Don't think washing dishes, pulling and picking up objects isn't going to damage them.

Thirdly, I find the designs to be rather outdated in the nail art world. The D020 Shout design that I received in particular was, in my opinion, rather ugly. With all that said, if your nails are looking hideous and you need them to look good for a couple days, this is a great idea at a great price. I simply like the plain colours much more.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart