BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Li Lian C.
Richmond, British Columbia
Each package contains 24 nails in 12 different sizes. The set also provides a "prep pad" for you to use to clean your nails. I suspect the prep pad is just nail polish remover or isopropyl (rubbing alcohol)

Influenster selected me to review the imPRESS press-on manicure voxbox. I received the box yesterday and immediately put the nails on.

What you do is you choose the nail size that works for you and lay it out so that you know which press on nail goes on which finger nail. Then you prep your nails by removing old nail polish and using the prep pad to remove oils from your nails. Each plastic nail has look like it has double sided tape attached to it so all you have to do is peel off the sticker tab on the nail and press the plastic nail onto your real nail.

I quite like the press on nails, it is very quick and looks very pretty. My problem with the nails was that they were too long for me. I prefer shorter squarer nails so all I did was clip the nails with my nail clippers after I attached the plastic nails onto my real nails.

It is day two and I have no had any of the nails pop off. I'm hoping to keep them on until Friday when I go to work at the hospital. This will really test the lasting power of the nails.

The nails do look kind of off if you look at them closely because you are applying plastic on top of your nails, you will see your real nail edge and then the fake nail edge. It will also look a bit thick. But this is only when you really take a close up of the nails.

I really like these nails and there are a ton of designs. My sister is getting married soon and I have asked her to consider imPress press-on nails for the wedding.
Nikolina S.
Port Coquitlam , BC
Huge fan of imPRESS nails! This was such a wonderful surprise to find in my Spring Vibes VoxBox! I have been using these nails exclusively for years now and have never been back to a nail parlour since discovering them; super easy to apply AND remove! No need to go back to the nail salon to have your acrylics removed and uncover the damage you've done to your nail bed. The designs are also fabulous! While I generally tend to be basic and choose an ordinary French Manicure, the fun colours and mix and match nail patterns imPRESS offers and wonderful for a night out or special occasion. While pressing them on on their own is enough to get through one day, I find, there is added security in applying nail glue to your nail bed prior to application. Using this method, I find these nails tend to last for two to four days depending on how actively I am using my hands! If you'll be at home doing housework or unloading a dishwasher following your night out, count on two days max. Very easy to reapply nails that have fallen off though and no one could ever tell that you have done so! Highly recommend this to beauty experts as well as those who want to save time (instead of spending an hour getting refills at the salon!) or money!! Excellent value!
Laurel A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Ever since I was a young girl nail art has always been an outlet for creativity! Over the years I have purchased many varnishes, tools, stickers, and more to make my nails shine! Recently, I was gifted by Influenster these lovely press on manicure set by Broadway Nails and have decided to review them! Here we go…

{Pros}: imPRESS manicure sets create a crazy variety of patterns, shades, and finishes!
I love that Broadway Nails collaborates with Disney and different companies to create different nail looks! The press on manicure sets are perfect for a girl who wants to wear trends who doesn’t have the necessary talent, expense, or time! Instead of spending 8 to 13 dollars on a bottle of nail polish that sits after one use, imPRESS manicures satisfy your nail desires immediately! Easy to apply, treat, and remove!

{Cons}: The damage caused from wearing fake nails.The stigma or distaste towards fake nails in the professional world.The noises and feelings of the nails.
Jaime N.
Halifax, NS
First Impression:
Aww how cute! I received a print and a solid sample and the samples were actually full sets of varying sizes for (almost!) all sized nails. I say almost all sizes because I have always been skeptical of finding a press-on nail that will fit my wider thumbnails. As a result I have never made the choice to waste money and just gone straight to the salon instead.
Packaging: In my opinion, especially after you've peeled off the plastic from the adhesive, there is just too much packaging waste.
Application: I opted to following a tip from a previous review I read and use an emery board to provide a rough surface for the nails to adhere to. It still takes virtually no time at all to apply them. The best instruction from the package is leave your thumb for last. As I suspected the largest nails weren't quite large enough to cover my thumbnails. :(
Durability: I'm not even going to bother using them at work because I work with my hands in plaster and nail treatment of any kind fail every time.
What I would use them for: Because of their quick application and variety of patterns/colours I would buy these another time IF there was one size larger added to the size options so that my thumbnails don't look so silly. I'll likely still buy them again because I've got a few wedding only events that they'll be perfect for as I won't have time to sit in a salon. And they're a bargain!
Marjan S.
Australia
Oh my goodness I am so surprised by these nails! I can't believe how much I like them! I just saw them in passing one day at CVS, and thought I would give them a try for when I'm in a mind and don't have time to get my nails done. I used press on nails all the time when I was a kid/preteen, but they have come such a long way- these are super thin, can't even feel them. I love that I don't need to apply glue, I just have to remove the film and they stick. I have had them on for two days so far with zero problems, I would've been happy with even just one day. I mean are they perfect? Do they look like a $50 manicure? No..They can look like plastic-y press on nails if someone is like examining your hand. But I just plan to use these from time to time and I think they look great for that- there's no shame in my game. I never have time to get my nails done.So i think this is perfect.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Bom e fácil de colocar, mais tem que ter bastante cuidado não gostei muito da cola usei a minha cola que gosto tem variedades de cores, na verdade e bom para a pessoa que não ta muito afim de fazer a unha ou a manicure esta com a agenda cheia essa e uma solução rapida
Tracy R.
Strathroy
I received 2 AMAZING sets of nails for testing purposes from Influenster. I loved the colors/designs because they were totally different and super elegant. The 2 design types that I got were , " Dancing Queen " and " Payback". Dancing Queen was a fun design with zebra print with a little bit of pink, Payback was more of a flirty design with some glitter and sort of feathery pattern. One thing that stood out was the cute nail polish type of container that the nails came in. I thought that this idea was pretty cool. The nails were just the right length where they didn't interfere with my day and durable enough that I was not worried about then breaking of coming off. They really did feel almost like natural nails and they didn't need glue to make then stick which I really liked because that glue can really damage your nail underneath. These nails come in a variety of colors and styles so you have no worried about finding the right one for the right occasion. I wore "Payback" to a work function that I had to go to and everyone had thought that I went to a salon and spent a fortune but when I told them what they were the ladies were very impressed. So go out and try these nails I know that you will be just as impressed as am and I cant wait to wear the other pair. I am sure I will get the same boost of confidence and of course awesome compliments. The ONLY issue I had was getting the thumb to fit just right because I have fairly large hands but other then that I was extremely impressed !!Thank you once again Influenster for allowing me to try and review this product.
Natia S.
I am so lazy and press on nails is great for me. They are so cute and good quality. It's cheaper than a trip to the nail salon, no mess, and much quicker to applythey do not look fake. Highly recommend for a 4-5 day use. They are great for vacation.
Julia A.
Mississauga, ON
Right off of the bat we loved the cute packaging. It allows you to easily see the design/colour and store them after use. However, another thing we noticed is that the nails didn’t fit my over mine at all so I had to test them out on my room mate, Alia, who is no novice to fake nails.

The nail application is pretty easy and the fact that there is no drying time is genius. However, even with Alia’s smaller nails we still had trouble trying to find one that covered her nails completely.

Once on they felt really secure and did last almost a week. Removal was also easy, without nail polish remover. Unfortunately after wearing them for awhile we noticed another issue, We figured it was just the particular design that had the clearer part (closest to the cuticle) which allowed one to see where the sticker is on the bottom side of the nail. But that’s only up close and if you’re looking for it.

Overall, other than the trouble with sizing we enjoyed testing out the product. imPRESS’ quick application is definitely a selling point for this brand and if they make more sizes we would be glad to purchase.

Read more at: www.OttawasCloset.com
Juliana N.
Omemee, ON
This is perfect for those who are in a rush and need their nails done NOW. I received my nails in the mail yesterday afternoon from Influenster. I applied them right away, I was so excited! They stayed put, which I was surprised about because I read many reviews where they fell off within a day. I was expecting the same results, since I'm a stay at home mom of a 2 year old boy. However, I ended up pulling mine off the next evening. After preparing dinner, I went to wash my hands and realized I had raw meat under the nail (between mine and the press ons). Yuck.. So I tore them off. I would recommend wearing gloves if you're concerned about this happening. Otherwise, I'm fairly pleased with them! I'd like them a touch longer tho..but that's just a personal preference. Another piece of advice, if you find they fall off.. Buff the tops of your nails and wipe with alcohol or polish remover over the nail. This will remove any oils. Don't touch the nail bed until you've applied the press on. Some people have oily nails and will have a hard time keeping any fake nails on for any length of time. This used to happen to me many years ago.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart