BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jazz C.
Love these gel nails...Best thing is I don't have to go to a salon to get them. Just trying them out today...Most reviews say they last beyond 7 days which is awesome.
I received these complimentary for review.
-Had the So, So Stellar set.
Ashley W.
The imPress Press-on Manicure is perfect for on the-go! I love the fact that it comes already pre-sticked. I have tried another brand but I had to apply the tape behind the nail, which took so much time! I also loved that its inexpensive and it last quite a long time. I definitely recommend this product.
Chelsea A.
Pembroke
Terrible. don't waste your money. These things will NOT stay on your nails. They spent too much time working out the cute designs and not how to make the product last!! i've given this exact box like 3 or 4 chances and every single time the nails didnt even last a full day.
Detra P.
Stratford, ON
These were awesome ! Easy to put on and they looked flawless! Have bought them a couple times because they're so great and cheaper than going to the salon to get them done! Would definitely buy again
Bonnie H.
Richmond
I received these today from the Impress VoxBox that Influenster sent me. I received two sets of press on nails, the design "Shout" and "Holla!". The names have nothing to do with the actual design but Shout is a pretty bright pink gradient with silver, black and glitter stripy details. Holla is a black lacey design. I used the design shout. I'm imPRESSed (Ha, see what I did there?...) by the quality of these, they can stay on through pretty much anything. It says it will last for 7 weeks and I'm hoping they will. The shape fits my nails perfectly and it comes with 12 different sizes so I could pick and choose the best fit. It also only took me less than 10 minutes to apply because you just clean your nails with the prep pad, peel off the backing and stick it on. The only con about this product is that I have to be careful when showering or coming in contact with water because it becomes looser every time, so I don't know if it will last 7 days. Also the length of mine were very short, I have a naturally long nail bed so my natural nails were longer than the false nails and I had to cut my nails very short to get it to fit. The shape of the nail is extremely square, but I don't mind. Overall I love this product and I would purchase again. Great for a night out or an event where you don't have time to get your nails done, I like that there's no drying time and my nails look like I've got it done at a salon.
Danielle D.
I'm not a fan of fake nails, AT ALL, I can literally count the number of times I've used them on one hand, so when I received this product from Influenster I was really skeptical about how much I would enjoy it.

I was glad to be proven wrong.

I'm a nail addict, my nails are only bare if I'm sick or if I'm using a strengthener for a few days, but I definitely don't have time to DO my nails all the time. I was very curious about the claim that these would last for up to a week, because I have a 5-day rule when it comes to polish, if it chips before 5 days, I give it away.

I'm currently on Day 4 with Dancing Queen (zebra stripes) and I'm really impressed! It took me about 15 minutes to figure out which nail cap fit which nail, and to trim my nails down to a small size (you need REALLY short nails for these) but the adhesing took maybe a few seconds each, and while they felt a little wiggly the first day, but Day 2 they stuck like glue! They don't make it hard to type or write, but I have noticed I've snagged them in my hair a few times. Overall though? A total win.

They come in dozens of cute colours/patterns and are perfect for a night out, or a day when you have really stubby nails and want to hide them :) I'll be sure to keep a pack in my nail kit for 'nail emergencies' moving forward.
Bethânia R.
Bom e fácil de colocar, mais tem que ter bastante cuidado não gostei muito da cola usei a minha cola que gosto tem variedades de cores, na verdade e bom para a pessoa que não ta muito afim de fazer a unha ou a manicure esta com a agenda cheia essa e uma solução rapida
Edwina D.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I received this "free" for testing purposes in my Spring Vibes Voxbox and gave them to my niece as she was looking for some to wear to her Grade 9 end of year dance.  We absolutely love them. So easy to use and long lasting, even the color matched her dress.  She looks so beautiful.  Thanks...

Li Lian C.
Richmond, British Columbia
Each package contains 24 nails in 12 different sizes. The set also provides a "prep pad" for you to use to clean your nails. I suspect the prep pad is just nail polish remover or isopropyl (rubbing alcohol)

Influenster selected me to review the imPRESS press-on manicure voxbox. I received the box yesterday and immediately put the nails on.

What you do is you choose the nail size that works for you and lay it out so that you know which press on nail goes on which finger nail. Then you prep your nails by removing old nail polish and using the prep pad to remove oils from your nails. Each plastic nail has look like it has double sided tape attached to it so all you have to do is peel off the sticker tab on the nail and press the plastic nail onto your real nail.

I quite like the press on nails, it is very quick and looks very pretty. My problem with the nails was that they were too long for me. I prefer shorter squarer nails so all I did was clip the nails with my nail clippers after I attached the plastic nails onto my real nails.

It is day two and I have no had any of the nails pop off. I'm hoping to keep them on until Friday when I go to work at the hospital. This will really test the lasting power of the nails.

The nails do look kind of off if you look at them closely because you are applying plastic on top of your nails, you will see your real nail edge and then the fake nail edge. It will also look a bit thick. But this is only when you really take a close up of the nails.

I really like these nails and there are a ton of designs. My sister is getting married soon and I have asked her to consider imPress press-on nails for the wedding.
Nikolina S.
Port Coquitlam , BC
Huge fan of imPRESS nails! This was such a wonderful surprise to find in my Spring Vibes VoxBox! I have been using these nails exclusively for years now and have never been back to a nail parlour since discovering them; super easy to apply AND remove! No need to go back to the nail salon to have your acrylics removed and uncover the damage you've done to your nail bed. The designs are also fabulous! While I generally tend to be basic and choose an ordinary French Manicure, the fun colours and mix and match nail patterns imPRESS offers and wonderful for a night out or special occasion. While pressing them on on their own is enough to get through one day, I find, there is added security in applying nail glue to your nail bed prior to application. Using this method, I find these nails tend to last for two to four days depending on how actively I am using my hands! If you'll be at home doing housework or unloading a dishwasher following your night out, count on two days max. Very easy to reapply nails that have fallen off though and no one could ever tell that you have done so! Highly recommend this to beauty experts as well as those who want to save time (instead of spending an hour getting refills at the salon!) or money!! Excellent value!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart