BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kayla T.
I picked these up at the drug store cause the were on sale and sometimes I just don't have time to paint and wait for my nails to dry so thought I would give it a try. if I can go a week with chip free nails well I'd be pretty happy.
It took me about 25-30 minutes to size the nails up and wasn't really impressed with that there should be some sort of numbering system on them to save time by just needing to size one hand and match for the second instead of trying to match the nails up again and again, and lots of the sizes were way to big or too small for my nails it was hard finding the right size. I needed to cut all my nails down super short cause the nail length is pretty short for my liking.
Once I was all ready to put them on, I found the directions pretty simple to follow, minus the random nail file stuck to them- Still not sure what that was for. Put the nails on and was ready for 7 days of perfect nails.
2 days later, they began lifting on my thumbs, and I actually noticed parts of the nail was chipping. (I used the black with silver crackle ones)
I'm planning to use them again, after all I have 5 more packs of them but I won't be buying them again, they don't last all that long.
Ashley V.
Peterborough, ON
Influenster sent me a spring vibes voxbox and the nails came in it!! We have tried these exact ones and they work fairly good. They do fall off sometimes but not nearly as much as other brands!! My daughter excited!! Thank you #influenster #voxbox
Suzie G.
Middle Sackville, NS
They are beautiful to look at the designs and the length is perfect.  This is the first time we tried then and I was very disappointed with how quickly they cam off my daughter's nails and I can assure you that she does nothing strenuous as she is a teenager.  Really need to look at the adhesive used and amp it up so they stay on for more than 12 hours
Miguel M.
Doral, FL
I will give it three stars because they're long lasting, I give them that. This nails are super easy to apply but I didn't like the designs nor colors that it brings. I would recommend only if they had more neutral colors.
chelsea h.
I received this product free from Influenster for my honest review. I wouldnt purchase these nails for myself.
The nails didn't adhere well with their initial glue, and I had to use my own nail glue in addition to the glue pads that were already included, but they make a cute manicure, and I love the accent nails included!
Jazz C.
Love these gel nails...Best thing is I don't have to go to a salon to get them. Just trying them out today...Most reviews say they last beyond 7 days which is awesome.
I received these complimentary for review.
-Had the So, So Stellar set.
Ashley W.
The imPress Press-on Manicure is perfect for on the-go! I love the fact that it comes already pre-sticked. I have tried another brand but I had to apply the tape behind the nail, which took so much time! I also loved that its inexpensive and it last quite a long time. I definitely recommend this product.
Chelsea A.
Pembroke
Terrible. don't waste your money. These things will NOT stay on your nails. They spent too much time working out the cute designs and not how to make the product last!! i've given this exact box like 3 or 4 chances and every single time the nails didnt even last a full day.
Detra P.
Stratford, ON
These were awesome ! Easy to put on and they looked flawless! Have bought them a couple times because they're so great and cheaper than going to the salon to get them done! Would definitely buy again
Danielle D.
I'm not a fan of fake nails, AT ALL, I can literally count the number of times I've used them on one hand, so when I received this product from Influenster I was really skeptical about how much I would enjoy it.

I was glad to be proven wrong.

I'm a nail addict, my nails are only bare if I'm sick or if I'm using a strengthener for a few days, but I definitely don't have time to DO my nails all the time. I was very curious about the claim that these would last for up to a week, because I have a 5-day rule when it comes to polish, if it chips before 5 days, I give it away.

I'm currently on Day 4 with Dancing Queen (zebra stripes) and I'm really impressed! It took me about 15 minutes to figure out which nail cap fit which nail, and to trim my nails down to a small size (you need REALLY short nails for these) but the adhesing took maybe a few seconds each, and while they felt a little wiggly the first day, but Day 2 they stuck like glue! They don't make it hard to type or write, but I have noticed I've snagged them in my hair a few times. Overall though? A total win.

They come in dozens of cute colours/patterns and are perfect for a night out, or a day when you have really stubby nails and want to hide them :) I'll be sure to keep a pack in my nail kit for 'nail emergencies' moving forward.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart