BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Meaghan P.
Barrie, ON
I've been wearing my free sample of these amazing press on nails for almost a full week! Amazing wear, no chemical glue to fuss with, and fit my nail bed perfectly. Look beautiful on my nails and get so many compliments. I will be wearing them again and again. One package has enough for me to get full sets. imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Gail S.
Impress manicure press on nails are Amazing! They are so easy to apply and as long as you follow the directions they last at least a week I'd not longer! Each package has about 30 press on nails too so for around 10 bucks I get two shellac looking manicures! I got so many compliments on them and people always ask where I got my.baiks done! I tried the L'Oréal ones and they SUCKED. Will be sticking with Impress!
Jessica L.
L, QC
I received this from Influenster in my #Svvoxbox for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review . #gotitfree

These nails have beautiful colors and designs and I would have loved to have gotten to wear them for a long time but unfortunately don't last very long, probably due to the fact that they do not come small enough in size.

I have a small nail bed and they just didn't quite fit.
Ray M.
Love the idea and they have a ton of designs to choose from but once pressed on I do not find that they last over a day or two. Even if I file them down to a reasonable length they are still peeling up or falling off. Maybe a good idea for an event you didn't have time to paint your nails.
Daricel R.
recently tried them and the truth that at first doubted of them I thought that they would fall to the moment but when trying them it surpassed my expectations I have them put 1 weeks ago and nothing that they fall still firm, In addition to that they have designs super cute full recommended
Lisa P.
Cambridge , ON
I absolutely loved these press on nails !!!! they were extremely easy to apply and lasted so long, they were natural looking. super cute designs and i got tons of compliments, the only this i didnt like was the adhesive didnt go right to the edge but it didnt bother me that much . i will most definitley be buying these again , I recieved this complimentary from Influenster for review and i cant thank you enough
Theda S.
I received my VoxBox - imPress with my complementary 2 boxes of Press-On Manicure yesterday in the mail. I grabbed it right away and drove over to a a girlfriends house. First to mention the both of us use hardly any nail polish leave alone press on nails. For her it comes with the job as a landscaper, that this is not a day to day product, for me it is just nothing I generally use. Anyhow we started unpacking right away. I picked the "over the moon" design and hers was a zebra design I can't find the name for on the impress website. The application was really easy and we laughed and giggled quite a bit while doing this but probably more because of the unusual activity. After we got them all applied it took my girlfriend about 10 minutes to already loose 3 of her nails then took a shower and the rest was gone, my first one went off about an hour later. So far, though I really like the look and styles that I saw on the website, I am not very excited about the practical use. Not only that it took about an hour for the first nail to come off instead of "last up to a week" what the package says the next downside I notice is that there is too much space between the actual nail and the artificial one so every time I went through my extremely long hair, hair got stuck under the nail to an extent that shortly after one of the nails got stuck IN my hair. Later that evening my girlfriend, me and some friends decided on a hot tub session, well that was the end of my manicure. I don't see how this product can last more than a day without someone avoiding any contact with water, meaning you can't take a shower, do the dishes or even wash your hands. It is a fun product for a girls evening. I might consider wearing it for a special occasion but it is nothing I would use on a regular basis. There are also more downsides. 24 nails in 12 sizes. Well that does not make a lot of sense to me, since at least 4 of my fingers have the same nail size and I still have 5 fingers on each hand and not 6. The sizes are a bit of a guess work as well you need a microscope to see the tiny numbers imprinted on the back of the nails.
Carlix C.
Homestead, FL
I love the design I got!! And also,I think this ones are so great for a quick pretty manicure!! So easy to use, and it last more than I thought it would last, the only thing Im not very pleased with was with the size,my fingers are really skinny and the size didn't match too well ,but hey! I think is because my fingers/nails are really small! But in general I'm very pleased with this product❤.
Saida I.
Doral, FL
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes on my Influenster's Shimmer VoxBox. I really liked the pink shade I got, and love that it looks like a real gel manicure. I find some nails a little small for mine but I guess I can use them when I clip my nails. They have great quality and finish.
Majd a.
I absolutely love them! I have never had acrylics before, always preferring my natural nails. My nails grow out ok, but I can never get them all the same length and shape before one or two break off. I also hate painting my nails because it never last more than a day and I cannot stand the sight of chipping of polish. I have had gel done on my nails before and they ruined my real nail bed.You literally would never know! If applied properly they look absolutely 100% like you just get a gel polish done on your real nails.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart