BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Shannon N R.
Bud
These nails, they are to die for. The price is perfect,the designs are so pretty and elegant. I can't afford to go to the salon and have my nails done lol the time, and I also get bored and tired of having my nails done after so long. I prefer to glue them on instead of pressing them, but I prefer the press on nails over the glue on because the designs are completely different. I prefer am elegant, natual look and these nails give you just that.
Stephanie C.
Disappointed. I prefer glue to these things. First, I couldn't find nails that looked natural enough or size appropriate to contour to my nail. Then after I filed and Micky moused them to look decent, I found that the sticky glue thing they use leaves a gap in between it and your nail, specifically where your hair is going to get caught in (if you have longer hair like me) taking it off was a beezy too it left the sticky thing all gross on my nail. I wouldn't buy it.
Elisua F.
Mesa, AZ
I bought these at walmart. Impress on nails have very beautiful designs but the staying power is horrible. I used these for one of my friend's wedding and They did not last all day...Within a few hours of wearing them 2 of them fell off. I replaced those but they kept falling off everytime I washed my hands or did anything with them. I gave them a second chance and the same thing happened. I'm not a big fan of these. Perhaps if you put some nail glue they would stay on...otherwise I would stay away from these. I really had some high hopes for these. but they didn't work for me.
Ashley W.
Norfolk, VA
These nails are amazing. When they say it's super hold they definitely mean it. They are very long lasting. I love all of the different styles and designs that they have. They are also very inexpensive. I get so many compliments on my nails!! They have lasted with me showering and even doing dishes! *This picture is after having these nails on for 2 weeks*
Jessica L.
Wayne, NJ
I received the imPress manicure kit in my Spring Fever voxbox and as far as quick manicures go, this wasn't for me. I received a design from the Nicole Scherzinger collection and I thought it looked tacky and dated (think salon airbrushed acrylics from the 90's) but I tried it anyway.

The packaging was cute and a fun take on press-ons, but when I opened it I couldn't find any nails that fit my thumb. Not only was the largest nail option too small for my nail bed, but the length was actually shorter than my real nails (which are only just past my fingertips) and I wasn't about to cut my nails down just to wear these. I went back to the package and I couldn't find anything to indicate that these were a short or "sport" length.
I've read other reviews that mention a short nail option so I'm not sure if the Nicole Scherzinger style only comes in one size, but I would have been sorely disappointed if I purchased these only to find they didn't fit and were too short. Now, I use nail strips regularly & I've never had a problem with sizing on those so I wouldn't consider my nail beds to be abnormally large.

I figured I would put a few on anyway just to see how they worked. You have to peel off a thin plastic film to reveal the adhesive and just press on the plastic nail. As hard as I pressed, I couldn't get the fake nail to lie flat against my natural nail. It seemed like the adhesive was so thick that it left a huge gap between my natural nail & the fake one and I worry that water would get trapped in there and cause a fungus.

I can't comment on how long these lasted because I removed them immediately, but the adhesive did seem pretty strong. All in all, I would prefer to use nail strips or appliques for a quick patterned manicure. They have more sizing options and the designs are more my style.
Cynthia R.
When I first put these nails on they felt a little odd. If I looked underneath the nail you can see the gel glue and my natural nails. I wasn't to happy with that. However we have to remember that they are press ons. I put them on Friday it is now Tuesday and they are still on. That's one thing I did like. I did laundry and carried 12 packs of sodas and water, etc. So this is a huge plus.I might buy these again. My husband was happy with them as well.
Diana G.
Los Angeles , CA
OMG I absolutely LOVE these press on nails that I received in my Influenster shimmery vox box. This is amazing because I didn't have time to go to the salon and get my nails done so I just press these on and they look so cute I got so many compliments and I will most definitely be buying more totally recommend it for anyone that doesn't have time to sit at the nail salon and just want something cute and fast. 💕😻
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
I am in love with this brand! I never really found nails that had a nice size and lasted long until Impress. It comes with 30 nails and it costs about $5 dollars; which is not bad in my opinion. 100% recommended!!!
Kaitlyn A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I LOVE these press on nails! It's a super sticky adhesive instead of a glue, so there is no damage to your nails. They come in all types of colors and accents. Super easy to apply, lasts through dishes, showers, swimming, working in a restaurant, being a mom. I love them! They lasted me 12 days, and even then it was 2 of 10 that were beginning to come loose. The only thing that makes me sad is that there isn't a huge availability in my area.
Amber B.
Raceland, LA
When I first saw the Broadway ImPress Nails in my SpringFever Voxbox I was not excited. I thought oh great I have to try press on nails. Press on nails are fake looking and they don't stay on, I will never like them.

The pattern I received was very pretty but the first thing I noticed was they were way to short for my nails so I decided to ship them to a friend that I knew would test them. The package that cost between $5.99 and $7.99 has 24 nails that are various sizes to fit different nails.

I read a lot of reviews and people love these so you know before I shipped off the container I had to play with them first to see what the hype is about. I was very surprised at how flexible the nail is it is not like a fake nails at all. The application is super simple you pull the strip of paper off of the glue strip and stick.So that means no messy glue for you to mess with and the tab is on the cuticle side so there is no guess work. I put one on my thumb nail because that was my shortest nail and it stuck perfectly. I was a great natural looking length although it was too short for me. It covered my nail completely and it wasn't the freaky long length that I associate with press on nails.
I was able to go about my normal day and the nail stayed on. In fact it never moved after I applied it. I had to pull very hard to get it off and there was no damage to my nail. I thought they looked somewhat natural and a great shape. They also conform to your nail so well you don't feel them on. Keep in mind I only kept mine on one day but I was very shocked that I really liked these.

Would I purchase them? Heck yes if they made a size that would fit my nails. Would I recommend them to my friends and family. You betcha ! Being super fast and easy to apply these would make a great manicure for every day use or a special night. They also have tons of cute designs that I love. Another plus is no drying time and they only take minutes to apply and I find these are easier then the nail stickers. I noticed these were "short" so if you see longer ones let me know I want to buy them.

Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart