BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

María M.
Mazatlán
Definitivamente el mejor invento de la historia, no me acostumbro a las uñas acrílicas, pero el esmalte normal no me dura ni un día, y éste tipo de uñas me han durado hasta casi dos semanas, y si me canso del diseño, solo las limo un poco de la superficie y las vuelvo a pintar, ya sea con esmalte normal o de gel, definitivamente las recomiendo y las seguiré usando
Brooke R.
Squamish
OMG these nails !!!! For less than $10 you get a perfect manicure! So much more affordable (in my opinion) than getting my nails done every 2 weeks or so at a salon for at least 4x the price. As someone who chronically bites their nails this product hangs on pretty well, though im sure it would last longer if it had more of a base. On average the nails will last me about 7 days or so but i normally will end up  having to replace a nail or 2 during that time with one of the spares as Im quiet rough with them and do try to chew them. I love the huge assortment they come in and that most packages come with the "feature nail" Best at home maniucre in under 10 minutes and for less than $10 dollars!
Maria Regina E.
Del Rio, TX
I like the material, i like the lenght its simple and confortable, but the color i get i dont like it a lot, but still love the trival patterns and it looks nice on my skincolor♡ but i prefer more like sutil tones like babypink.
Athena L.
Newmarket, ON
The nails themselves are a really nice shape & size, and they come in a wide variety of beautiful designs. Unfortunately the glue pads are way too thick. No matter how hard you press, the nail is still lifted off your own.
I'd suggest just tossing the glue pads and just using a nail glue for application.
Caprice H.
LOWESTOFT
These are a very nice colour be good for the Summer.

They look fantastic and i'd definately wear these.

Packaging is great and the price i'd say is just right because it's not real expensive it may be for some still but for me they aren't too bad.

I will reccomend these to friends an family.
Natalie R.
I am super imPRESSed with these nails. I have been wearing them for almost a week now and I put them to the test by washing my hair with them on and it is still in place and the color is beautiful. I received a burgundy and chrome ImPRESS press- on manicure and i absolutely love his color (My Shero).

I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes. I was to write a review on their website but had difficulties. Doing so, website does not seem totally user friendly and needs an upgrade.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
I bought a package of these they were pink with the option of white chevron on some of silver glitter. I always had acrylics and I was finally just tired of the damage to my nails but I had an event I had to attend and wanted something different so I picked up a pack at my local cvs two weeks ago when it was buy two get one free so I was interested specially since they had so many different designs and choices. I followed the directions cleaned my nails with the alcohol pad and sized which fit best and then put them on and for the first hour I just kept pressing them like it said to and they lasted 9 days for me and it says up to a week. I was very very pleased with them and I have a 6 year old girl and 9 month old and I go to the gym 3 days a week so my hands get a work out lol. I changed nothing about my routine and I had not a single issue with them. I have long brown hair and I didn't have a problem with my hair getting caught in the nails. I had no issues doing my hair or ANYTHING
Holly J.
My natural nails are thin and break very easily, so they don't grow out beautifully. Nail salons aren't always cheap, but this product gives me the manicure fresh feeling I want. The color, design, and shape options are amazing. They have something for every girl!
Unknown S.
Delhi
It is very easy to apply. I just love it because my real are just too small. It is very easy to apply. I always use this and have been using it for very many years. Other alternatives are not that great. I reccomend this to everyone. It is a really grat product.
Cinmi W.
Portsmouth, England
Beautiful designs and the instructions are straight forward.

I like how it has the adhesive on so it saves you a few steps.

However the sizing could be annoying cause most sizes are too big for me.

They tend to last 3-5 days on me till I decide to peel them off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart