2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,565 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
As much as I love getting my nails done it gets expensive. I’ve tried every nail glue on the market. From drug store to professional (I’m a cosmetology student) and I can’t find a glue that keeps the nails attached. As usual they fell off as sun as they got wet
It’s hard to press the nail on right the first time so it loses the stickiness when you reposition it but the price is good for the quality because the designs are cute & it beats having to pay $40+ each time to get your nails done , would recommend for short notice
I was exceptionally impressed with the Impress manicure! I hadn’t used stick on nails since high school and they have come a long way!! They took less than 5 minutes to apply and I was able to do so while talking to my daughter. I will definitely be purchasing more of this product!
These are amazing ! Ive never had press-ons that lasted more than a day or two , or that looked good . These lasted well over a week , with a lot of activity and being rough , plus looked professional! I got so many compliments and people asking where I had got them done ! They were amazed when they found out they were press-ons . • photo attached is after 9 days on •
I have no idea if I’m doing this wrong or if these actually suck as much as I think. Bought these because I’m #ballinonabudget and thought hey these are cute and I can’t afford a salon. Well I put them on and within 24 two had fallen off. Gave them a few more chances and disappointed every single time. The don’t stay in or they shift and look ridiculous. Not a fan!
I was skeptical at first I didn’t think they would even last a day or look like they were real. I ordered a pair and they made my nails look so beautiful. They only lasted two days before they started to come off. My hair kept getting caught in the part that was peeling off. I finally had to take them off because I was tired of them getting caught. I will use them again but only keep them on for something special. Getting my nails done is to expensive and this is a cheaper way of making them look pretty.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos