BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Canoga Park , CA
Worth it!
Demonicka B.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Other more...
Ok these are cute and I wanted to love them. You can't take the fact that they are cute away from them and they are a great length for as much typing as I do at work during the day. They are super easy to apply and application is less than 15 minutes after you determine which nails will fit on each of your fingers.  With that being said though, the "super strength adhesive tabs" that they advertise are NOT so super. I had them on for about 2 hours and did a simple task like make my bed and one popped off. Even before that I felt some of them shifting with simple tasks like grabbing my tote bag when I was leaving work.

I do love the design but I'm going to have to glue them on with some super strength glue if I wish to wear them longer than a few hours.
Dianna C.
Irvine, CA
I think that press on nails is a good alternative to getting your nails done at a Salon. If you use the glue provided by the package then your nails will last about a week and a half. I think that the nails that have designs sometimes make it look like you have glued on nails. They look a little fake. However, from a distance, or if you put on your own polish on top then they look descent.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart