BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Amber M.
Wakefield, MI
These are my favorite false nails to use!! They are quick if your short on time, many different styles, there's almost no effort needed. Just size them up to fit your nails the best, peel the backing, and press and hold. Best of all, NO MESS AND NO GLUE NEEDED!! Everyone should use these atleast once mine can last up to 3 weeks, mind you I have two kids, and I'm pretty rough on my hands and always chip my nail polish right away! Now I don't have that issue! 👍💖💕💅
Abbey Z.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like these nails they are super cute colors and designs. I put them on and had to cut them and file them because they were super long to start off with, and after cutting were super sharp. I didn't find the perfect size for all my nails but they were a pretty good fit for the most part. The nails stayed on for about 1 week. Only one cracked and had to be replaced in that time span. Luckily they give you many so if you need to fix one or a few you can. In general they stuck on pretty well, not as close to the nail as I would have liked though. When you got close to the nails you could see they were stick on.
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
I have never worn press on nails because i thoight they looked cheap amd came off easy. BUT these totally changed my mind. I wore these nails for fishing, row boating, and just regular daily activities amd a week later they are still om strong. The design of mine is so CUTE. These are fantastic and the best part, if i get tired of the design i cam pop them off and press on a New set! I recieved thia set free from influenster to review but i will absolutely buy more of these in the future
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Broadway Impress Gel Accents Symphony is amazing! I bought these thinking they'd last only a day or two..5 days! And most of them were still tightly adhered to my nails. I had no problem fitting them to my nails, the adhesive (which I was very skeptical about ) surprised me with its tight longevity! Colors are beautiful and they really very sturdy.
I DO know though, that if you don't use the prep pad prior to attaching them, they won't last as long. I made that mistake on my third purchase of these. So forewarned do not skip that step. I definitely a resident have already recommended these.
Shay R.
Roxbury, MA
My nails looked horrible after taking off acrylics. I had to wait a month to see my nail tech and I couldn’t stand to have my nails look bad, since tomorrow is Easter I wanted to try these nails because they were a quick fix. It didn’t take long to put on, they look good. I’m used to extra long nails but these look really nice. The only thing I don’t like is that the adhesive doesn’t full grab onto my full nail so when I ate a tiny bit I could see got underneath. Either way it’s a cheap quick fix so I don’t mind it.
Samantha M.
Wichita, Ks
This is my best kept beauty secret. The imPress brand lasts longer than other brands I've tried. Mine usually last about 4-7 days but I am hard on them, showers, doing my hair, washing my hands many times a day (work @ hospital) I always get compliments. You can get 2 full sets in one pkg and they run about $9.00/pkg.
Ansley G.
Hudson, WI
I’m not going to lie– I’ve got really, really nice nails. I’ve never had a manicure in my life, because I don’t need to.

I’m a nail polish freak, to my husbands distain. I’ve got just about every shade of black, dark red and grey there is. Every time I go to the drugstore, I leave with another one. I can’t help it. Some people are alcoholics. I’m addicted to nail polish.

The last time I went to Walgreens, I was– of course– taking a quick peek at the nail lacquer selection, hoping, but not hopeful, for something new.

And I saw this.

Oh my god. I had no idea what it was (polish strips?) but I had to have it. Not only was the packaging darling, but it was HALLOWEEN themed! Adorable spiders and webs– I couldn’t resist. The price tag was pretty steep– $7.99 for a box. I’d just have to hide the receipt from my husband.

I took them home and immediately ripped them open. I was disappointed to find out that they weren’t polish strips but actual false nails. Boo!

False nails really gross me out for some reason. They’re just icky to me. But I bought them… and they were beautiful, so I had to try. Plus, they were very thin plastic so it didn’t seem like your standard issue press-ons.

Application was super, super simple. Each nail had a plastic backing that you’d peel off by a tab. You wiped down your nail with the included pad, peel and stick. That’s it. I have really long nails, so I did have to cut them short to not show from underneath.

They fit my nails really, really well and the moment they were on, they were ON. I loved how they looked. Sooooo pretty. The packaging said they last a week, so I took to the internet to read reviews and see how true that statement was.

Most people claim that theirs fell off after a couple of days. I’ve been wearing these for a week now and they are stuck on fast with no signs of failing. The instructions DID say to avoid getting your hands wet for a half an hour after application, and I did– maybe that has something to do with it.
angela d.
I'm horrible at doing my nails. I never paint them or wear fake nails, but I received these for free in my Influenster shimmer voxbox so I decided to give them a shot. They were very easy to use, you don't need any glue for them which is nice since it isn't messy. You get 30 nails and 6 accents in this box, which is a really good value for the affordable price. These nails come in many different designs, shapes and sizes which is great for someone who is looking for an affordable but cute design for their nails. The one thing that I wish was different was the shape. I received a french manicure shape, I don't think it is that flattering on me personally but I'm very excited to try the other shapes and designs. These are awesome, I'm glad I had a chance to try these out.
Renee C.
ImPress Gel Manicure is my favorite new nail care product. They are so easy to apply and the shine lasts through at least five days of dishwashing and handwashing! With 30 nails in each pack, it is so easy to find my perfect size every time. The most difficult part of these imPRESS manicures is choosing what color to buy! At around $8 though, I guess I can always buy more than one set!! * I received a free set for review. All opinions expressed are my own.*
Bekah W.
Brandon, FL
I really don't like these. They all came off within an hour of being put on, and the ones that didn't immediately come off continuously pressed into my cuticle and hurt! Because this is supposed to be gel polish, they're not made like the press on nails most of us are used to, and they're almost impossible to move without completely damaging the polish. Also, a lot of the nails didn't fit my natural ones very well. I'm still giving it two stars because these could come in handy for a last minute, last step to your beauty routine before an event or date night. I just don't see myself ever purchasing these again.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Amazon