2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,703 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
So cute! But they didnt stay on that long, they kept falling off. Also i would prefer longer lengths.
Holy Crap It was amazing it had lots of options for design and it was the perfect size for my nails!
These have such pretty designs. I love them. Unfortunately they just didn't hold up for long with me
I think its a great thing to do if u know what your doing and if you are in a hurry,,,i love them!
I loved it. They lasted longer than a week. I'm purchasing more. I want them in a French manicure.
They are easy to use and are pretty. But they really look fake and don't feel comfortable for me.
#Influenster #VWEmbraceXInfluenster #ShimmerVIP #complimentary #contest @Influenster @VeraWangGang
Mine were really cute! but they didn't last long and when I did take them off the damaged my nails.
so adorable!!! I loved these although they didn’t stick that well. but still cute for a night out.
I have pretty average sized hands and nails but none of these nails fit correctly on any of my nail
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos