2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,705 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love how easy this was to apply. They are super cute and stylish. I would definitely recommend these.
These nails are really fun to have on for a few days. Comes in a variety of awesome colors and lengths.
They are very cute but I still have trust issues with press on. They were deff more sturdy than others
They are good for a one night tops 3 night use.. feel a little uncomfortable and not east to file down.
I love these and the packaging is so cute i love that it looks like s nail polish bottle the container
These things are TINY. The packaging is cute and the nails come in nice colors, but they're too small.
These are easy on the for in a rush manicure.. easy to do you have to make sure it sticks really good.
I thought these were okay. they had pretty designs and were easy to apply but they didn't last that long
Beautiful nails but they do not last nor stick well!!! I was disappointed because they were so pretty.
Super cute but they come off after a few days of wearing, so I usually put them back on with nail glue
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos