2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,703 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I've used these several times for special occasions! They last a long time and are super easy to put on.
These stayed on pretty well for being just a basic stick on nail! I love the variety in color they have.
Good invesment helps save money by not going to the nail salon and can be customized to s persons liking.
These were great, i was looking for cheap and quick drugstore nails. These were perfect I recommend them!
They don’t stay on like they’re supposed too, double sided tape won’t hold and it doesn’t stick very long
They are so cool and easy to apply, but they do tend to unstick make sure to look at the numbers as well
Its a great inexpensive way to have good looking nails. I received the tie day designs from influenster.
Didn’t stay on long at all. Came off when I ran my fingers through my hair. The nail sizes are weird too.
Love it easy to put and look really great on your nails almost looks like you got them done at the salon
I HAVE A 6 MONTH OLD AND THIS PRODUCT DIDNT LAST AS SOON AS I STARTED DOING MY HOUSE WORK TWO FELL OFF!!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos