BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Amanda B.
FONTANA, CA
I was sent two colors of this lip line - Lover and Pioneer - in exchange for an honest review.
I was sent a package of these in exchange for an honest review. I want to preface this review by saying I am not a regular wearer of press-on manicures so this is from the viewpoint of a first-time user. I love the idea of this product, for those that don't have time to go out and get a full manicure they can just slip this on in a few minutes. The application process is simple enough - remove backing and apply. The more pressure you put on while applying the longer they'll last. The colors on the product I received were very vibrant and it was nice to see accent nails included in the package. Personally, I would not purchase this product in the future only due to the fact that I prefer to paint my own nails. My natural nails are relatively long so I had to wait until I trimmed them a bit but I still found that they were too long for the product to fit. My hands are also on the smaller size so the final manicure after applying the product looked a bit off. The package recommends wearing a size up if you're in between sizes and filing down but it just wasn't for me. That being said, it's nice to think that you can use whatever nail size you feel suits your fingers but for a first time user like me I feel like that means too much room for error. I would hold the artificial nail on top of my natural nail to see if it would fit and in some cases it would look natural after applied but the majority wasn't so. I had friends look at my manicure and tell me I probably used a size too large. There is a guide provided in the packaging where you can place each nail in a border to determine which finger it should go on but it was on glossy paper and small so I found that the artifical nails would shift. I noticed after applying that each nail had a small number imprinted on the inside - perhaps it would be a better idea to correlate numbers with preferred finger application? Just an idea. I think for anyone that's used to press-on manicures or those that have problems growing their nails out and want a lasting manicure, these products are a good fit!
Amber B.
Raceland , LA
When I first saw the Broadway ImPress Nails in my SpringFever Voxbox I was not excited. I thought oh great I have to try press on nails. Press on nails are fake looking and they don't stay on, I will never like them.

The pattern I received was very pretty but the first thing I noticed was they were way to short for my nails so I decided to ship them to a friend that I knew would test them. The package that cost between $5.99 and $7.99 has 24 nails that are various sizes to fit different nails.

I read a lot of reviews and people love these so you know before I shipped off the container I had to play with them first to see what the hype is about. I was very surprised at how flexible the nail is it is not like a fake nails at all. The application is super simple you pull the strip of paper off of the glue strip and stick.So that means no messy glue for you to mess with and the tab is on the cuticle side so there is no guess work. I put one on my thumb nail because that was my shortest nail and it stuck perfectly. I was a great natural looking length although it was too short for me. It covered my nail completely and it wasn't the freaky long length that I associate with press on nails.
I was able to go about my normal day and the nail stayed on. In fact it never moved after I applied it. I had to pull very hard to get it off and there was no damage to my nail. I thought they looked somewhat natural and a great shape. They also conform to your nail so well you don't feel them on. Keep in mind I only kept mine on one day but I was very shocked that I really liked these.

Would I purchase them? Heck yes if they made a size that would fit my nails. Would I recommend them to my friends and family. You betcha ! Being super fast and easy to apply these would make a great manicure for every day use or a special night. They also have tons of cute designs that I love. Another plus is no drying time and they only take minutes to apply and I find these are easier then the nail stickers. I noticed these were "short" so if you see longer ones let me know I want to buy them.

Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
I am in love with this brand! I never really found nails that had a nice size and lasted long until Impress. It comes with 30 nails and it costs about $5 dollars; which is not bad in my opinion. 100% recommended!!!
Diana G.
Los Angeles , CA
OMG I absolutely LOVE these press on nails that I received in my Influenster shimmery vox box. This is amazing because I didn't have time to go to the salon and get my nails done so I just press these on and they look so cute I got so many compliments and I will most definitely be buying more totally recommend it for anyone that doesn't have time to sit at the nail salon and just want something cute and fast. 💕😻
Shelby F.
Holstein, IA
Okay these are great don't get me wrong, the only real complaint I have is that they kind of hurt to take off, at least me for me. They super cute, they look really nice, however if you have small nails like me it's gonna be tough to find the right size for your nails. They're perfect for last minute or if you want a cute manicure without the cost!
Carolyn S.
Ok, I'll be honest: I was not excited to try these when they arrived in my VoxBox. Even though I'd be testing them for free, I've never been an artificial nails kind of gal. I do my own polish and my own nail art, and I think artificial nails always look, well, artificial. But I gave them a shot. The pattern I received was Over the Moon (burgandy background with gold floral swirls) and I did not care for the pattern when I looked at it in the package. I thought it looked tacky and over-the-top. To tame the effect down a bit, I only used the press-on nails for every other nail, painting my remaining nails burgandy to coordinate. The directions were simple: line up nails from smallest to largest, select nail size, clean natural nails with enclosed wipe, peel off backing, press on, and, well that's it! After testing them, I have to say, I really changed my mind about these nails. They are short enough that they look more natural than other artificial nails that I've seen. They are SO simple to use since there's no putzing with glue, and no drying time! I might look for a pattern that I like better, and maybe I'll even do all 10 nails with imPress next time, since it's quicker than painting my own nails! There are only two downsides to this product. One is that you REALLY have to cut your natural nails waaaay down so that the tips of your nails don't show underneath the artificial tips. I'm talking serious trimming. The other downside is that the sides of the imPress nails are too severely tapered so a bit of the side of my natural nail is exposed underneath as well. But they feel comfortable and secure, even while I'm typing. They've already lasted a couple of days, and the package says that can last up to a week when applied correctly. Solid colors retail for $5.99 and patterns retail for $7.99, available at places like CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens and more. I'd use them again, especially for something fun like a Pep Rally or a Bachelorette Party!
Lakittreal C.
mobile, AL
These nails were a quick way to improve my look for the night. As usual I was afraid to do certain things because i thought they were going to fall off. two of them did come off but I should have known that was going to happen.  I would wear them again but i would be more careful with what i am doing.
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
I received a package of these complimentary in my shimmer voxbox. First of all, these were amazing. The designs I've seen, and the design I received are all so cute. Mine were hot pink with little diamonds near the cuticles, and the accent nails were white and navy blue stripes with a hot pink ship steering wheel, and one was that super pretty really intense glitter look. They stayed on for like 3 days for me, but I was really careful with them. For stick on nails that dont even need glue, these were amazing.
Kayla H.
Review for: Accent Boogie Down, 30 more...
I am so in love with these impress press on manicure one step gel nails. I believe the matte nails look the cutest and I definitely think they stay on longer I have tried both recently matte and regular and the matte nails stayed on longer. My local Walmart had the maroon and blue sets
Brittany K.
Billings , MT
Guys, these press on nails are amazing. I have never been a big fan of press on nails because they do not last very long but these guys are amazing. I work outside, doing hard work and these bad boys stayed on for a good two weeks. After about a week and a half, I did notice them coming a little loose but I ended up keeping them on for a little bit longer. They sure to imPRESS. This is definitely something I will buy and use again.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart