2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I didn't like that they didn't stay on very well at all. I didn't like them.
So easy to apply and remove. Do not damage nails at all! Stay on pretty long
I don't really like these, Instead I use the stickers which are way better. b
Like them but more for a teenager then adult...gave them to my step-daughter
I love the styles but I could never get them to stay on longer then 2 days!!
Its a good quick manicure , maybe ur in a rush can't wait for nails to dry .
I love this nails stay on night and day I love how does not mess up my nails
They have a lot of really cute designs but the never seem to stay on my nail.
It's good for an emergency but they don't last for long. They look great tho!
I love these they aint no mess with glue and if you wantthem off t don't hurt
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos