2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,556 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
They come off way too fast and aren't worth the time you waste putting them on.
I LOVED THESE NAILS FOR ON THE GO... ONLY THING I DID NOT LIKE WAS THE COLOR..
They are awesome for that last minute manicure! So easy to use and look great!
I received these in my mom box. They lasted about 6-7 days. I loved the look.
They are too soft and they come off way to fast .. they don't look or feel real
These are so nice i love them they come in different designs that look so cool
Nice fit able valuable perfect sometime very nicwe wounterful amazing talented
I think this product is good for when you didn't have time to go to the salon.
I couldn't try them because my natural nails are longer then the impres ones.
So easy to apply and remove. Do not damage nails at all! Stay on pretty long
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos